Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Strata Relay no longer on Railjack Navigation menu

(PSN)BloodyHell

Before the Veilbreaker update you used to be able to finish up the mission by heading back to the Strata Relay, which was convenient since it always auto zoomed in on Earth when opening it up. At the moment though it seems to have disappeared. Dunno if this is strictly a bug potentially due to the relay syncing across platforms or a weird design change, but either way it'd be nice to have it back. Oddly enough now the Kronia Relay appears in the Railjack Navigation along with the new (For PS4/5) Orcus Relay on Pluto.

Edit: might've been a bit quick to call it a bug, think I know what's going on. I've travelled to Strata Relay and noticed that instead of the basic Tenno interior/tileset that was updated with the dry dock, it's been swapped with Kronia Relay's smaller fire/Ember themed layout which lacks a dry dock (Which explains why it's selectable during Railjack now). I'm guessing this is how it's normally been on PC, my bad. Still though, personally I'd consider maybe swapping Strata and Kronia's interiors back around for the reason in my initial post, plus a few others like being easier to access for newer/lower MR players not in a clan, thematically making sense as a main Relay orbiting earth, and also a lot better spaced out and easier to see and select in the UI compared to Kronia's atm which is kinda oddly bunched up at the top.

Archived