Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I ran into some griefers yesterday :/

nickademus723

I've been playing a long time on multiple platforms and the warframe community has always been a respectful and friendly community. I've actually never seen anyone grief in Frame, but when the squad all left twice on riven drops that's the only conclusion you can come to. I really hope this behavior doesn't pick up in Frame. 

While Warframe community may be one of the friendliest in the world there are still plenty of cases when people grief and misbehave. Unfortunately very little can be done about it. The only advice I can give to avoid it - find good friends to play with. The less you play with random people the less negative experience you'll get. Or if you play with randoms - don't expect much from them.

vor 15 Minuten schrieb Tesla_Reloaded:

While Warframe community may be one of the friendliest in the world there are still plenty of cases when people grief and misbehave. Unfortunately very little can be done about it. The only advice I can give to avoid it - find good friends to play with. The less you play with random people the less negative experience you'll get. Or if you play with randoms - don't expect much from them.

Yes. compared to pvp games, they are much better.
stupid idiots can quickly be set to ignore. and write a ticket if you get scammed. then I get everything back and the thief will be banned.

so here op overreacted or didn't explain the situation exactly.

Where are you even seeing rivens drop where they could be griefed?  The only time you get them is on mission completion, at which point I'm pretty sure there's nothing anyone can do to grief others about it.  At that point the server has already acknowledged your mission completion, and that's it.  The rewards are yours.  Plus even if you could grief that, you'd have to know that it dropped and the sources for rivens like that are one time things.  So they'd either have to grief every mission, or somehow know that the other players got rivens.  Your whole scenario doesn't make any sense.

2 hours ago, Tesla_Reloaded said:

I totally agree, we are waiting for cross play. We all used to play on ps4 but two of us went on pc, the other stays on ps4 waiting for cross play. 

2 hours ago, (XBOX)Rylor Threev said:

I don't get it, what actually happened?

Two squads left back to back after Riven Sliver drops. Can you guess why they'd leave other than to grief? I mean for Slivers even, how childish, but how else do you explain it happening back to back two times in a row, it doesn't. 

2 hours ago, Venus-Venera said:

Yes. compared to pvp games, they are much better.
stupid idiots can quickly be set to ignore. and write a ticket if you get scammed. then I get everything back and the thief will be banned.

so here op overreacted or didn't explain the situation exactly

I could have explained better but what does it change? Does it change people acting childish? I literally started this game after Dark Sector and have never seen this behavior, not even in the raids which were considered extremely toxic. 

46 minutes ago, nickademus723 said:

Not two runs back to back, doesn't happen. No idea if it was the same people twice 🤷, but each time they left within five seconds of each other. I've never seen that behavior on Destiny, and that's a toxic crap hole. 

Why is that toxic? Everyone leaves squads, nobody is obligated to stay, and it’s almost never personal. If they left silently, who cares why they left. Randoms are randoms, and you’ll find more people to squad up with. If they were bashing you or being A******s in missions, then sure, but that’s griefing for different reasons.

1 hour ago, nickademus723 said:

Two squads left back to back after Riven Sliver drops. Can you guess why they'd leave other than to grief? I mean for Slivers even, how childish, but how else do you explain it happening back to back two times in a row, it doesn't. 

But that doesn't affect your game, why should it be considered toxic or griefing?

Archived