Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Take a hit DE

PrimalordialBob

11 hours ago, YouDontCB_87 said:

You can't change my belief just like I can't change yours.

What belief?

You won't define, you won't give specifics as to what, exactly, you think a bunch of people worrying about something they cannot control will actually do.

I gave examples as you asked as to why I think people worrying over things they cannot change has no positive value, you claim empathy, but won't give any evidence or specifics on your 'belief'.

Have we now moved on from objective reality to Faith?

Are you stating you simply have a vague belief that if enough people worry about the game, the code will change through and Act of God?

Hilarious. 

Seems like you want this trend to keep going, guess I'll grant you what you care. 😉

2 hours ago, Zimzala said:

What belief?

You won't define, you won't give specifics as to what, exactly, you think a bunch of people worrying about something they cannot control will actually do.

Oh what belief? just something you mindless soul don't have.

Well, I like to make other players worry about something they cannot control will actually do, you do the same to me, so if you don't find this a problem, I don't find it a problem too.

I gave examples as you asked as to why I think people worrying over things they cannot change has no positive value, you claim empathy, but won't give any evidence or specifics on your 'belief'.

Just to be fair, you left my tons of question didn't answer, and I don't see your example, you better answer me first before you ask for more.

Have we now moved on from objective reality to Faith?

Are you stating you simply have a vague belief that if enough people worry about the game, the code will change through and Act of God?

Hilarious. 

Nah, I just move on something you don't have to another things don't have, make sense if you cannot understand or related. Sympathize you wanna argue over it.

Hilarious.

8 minutes ago, ----Legacy---- said:

Sometimes all you need is to type "/profile playername" in chat and you'll quickly find the source of a player's motivations 👀

(Disclaimer: it only works if the other player is also in your same platform atm)

Wow thanks for your tips, wish devs can sync your time in forum into your warframe in-game time, and sync the number of your replies into your MR exp. Cause you're Legendary to me 😇

58 minutes ago, YouDontCB_87 said:

Oh what belief? just something you mindless soul don't have.

Well, I like to make other players worry about something they cannot control will actually do, you do the same to me, so if you don't find this a problem, I don't find it a problem too.

Just to be fair, you left my tons of question didn't answer, and I don't see your example, you better answer me first before you ask for more.

Nah, I just move on something you don't have to another things don't have, make sense if you cannot understand or related. Sympathize you wanna argue over it.

Hilarious.

https://www.lce.com/Dont-worry-about-things-you-cannot-change-1407.html

Just one link out of many, easily found, about the concept of worrying over things one cannot change and how it is not generally considered a healthy thing to do.

Honestly, the rest of your post sounds mostly like gibberish.

'Mindless soul' because I choose not to think worrying over things I cannot change or control is not healthy?

All you seem to have now for me are direct insults and gibberish, truly the act of someone that cannot backup their POV.

Good Luck and Happy Gaming.

18 minutes ago, Zimzala said:

https://www.lce.com/Dont-worry-about-things-you-cannot-change-1407.html

Just one link out of many, easily found, about the concept of worrying over things one cannot change and how it is not generally considered a healthy thing to do.

Honestly, the rest of your post sounds mostly like gibberish.

'Mindless soul' because I choose not to think worrying over things I cannot change or control is not healthy?

All you seem to have now for me are direct insults and gibberish, truly the act of someone that cannot backup their POV.

Good Luck and Happy Gaming.

Thanks sweetheart, for worrying about me worrying over things one cannot change and considered my health 😊

Apologize for being harsh on you while you're caring me so much 😞

9 minutes ago, YouDontCB_87 said:

Thanks sweetheart, for worrying about me worrying over things one cannot change and considered my health 😊

Apologize for being harsh on you while you're caring me so much 😞

To be clear...

I don't think you have been harsh, I think you have been disingenuous, evasive, certainly condescending, but your words don't come close to harsh in my book.

I stated from the start, your attempts to get others to waste energy was/is the thing I have been addressing and asking for any form of actual logic and reason for how it is supposed to change things, over just claiming emotional energy is magic.

11 hours ago, Malikaith said:

IDK about that. He has a good point, I think he cares for the game and doesn't mind swatting down the crazies heh.

Forums like these are dangerous, they can lead a dev team to ruining their game. Having reasonable people who care about the game is the only thing that can counterbalance that. These forums are the worst ive ever seen, in a thread I posted, there has to be over a dozen people whom reply to it that repeatedly lie, fail to understand the most basic of concepts, strawman, and ebully(And then drop the 'No U" when called out ofc LOL).

No wonder DE nerfed ammo like they did, when they take feedback from such a crazy place IMO

This explains why DE keeps directing the game on the wrong path despite the player base exodus and rapid declining of the game ranking. The latter factors should be the true indicators of how players rate updates.  

Game play super fluidity and efficiency, both are the root and the signature characters of Warframe that players loved and they are constantly nerfed and slower down. Now when we go to Steam reviews we see the same things mentioned again and again. It’s not just few players experience, it’s felt by many many players.

Yet on the forum  it’s a totally different “reality.” The dominate voice on the forum is bringing the game to the graveyard. It’s as if they want to cancel the game by killing its best elements most players love. 

13 minutes ago, George_PPS said:

This explains why DE keeps directing the game on the wrong path despite the player base exodus and rapid declining of the game ranking. The latter factors should be the true indicators of how players rate updates.  

Game play super fluidity and efficiency, both are the root and the signature characters of Warframe that players loved and they are constantly nerfed and slower down. Now when we go to Steam reviews we see the same things mentioned again and again. It’s not just few players experience, it’s felt by many many players.

Yet on the forum  it’s a totally different “reality.” The dominate voice on the forum is bringing the game to the graveyard. It’s as if they want to cancel the game by killing its best elements most players love. 

The reddit is even worse than these forums. The forum's population is a mix between hardcores and people coming to complain. The reddit is full of just hardcores

13 minutes ago, George_PPS said:

Why do you torment yourself this way?

There no proof, at all, the 'voices on the forum' cause these changes - DE uses stats and interprets them separate from these forums - the forums usually blame teh twitter and YT talking heads.

Every change DE makes has supporters and detractors here. Every single one.

Please, for your sake, walk away, take break, play a different game, something, for your own wellbeing.

1 hour ago, Zimzala said:

Why do you torment yourself this way?

There no proof, at all, the 'voices on the forum' cause these changes - DE uses stats and interprets them separate from these forums - the forums usually blame teh twitter and YT talking heads.

Every change DE makes has supporters and detractors here. Every single one.

Please, for your sake, walk away, take break, play a different game, something, for your own wellbeing.

DE does take players feedback somewhere to decide what and how to update, what to buff or nerf. All developers do that. They can’t operate in a vacuum without player feedback. 

1 hour ago, Shemarria said:

What's even worse??? They're talking about bringing back self damage...

The people on the forums or DE? If it's DE, was it in a recent dev stream?

Edit:

After looking up 'self damage' on Warframe's subreddit seems they are celebrating about it over there. Seems it was mentioned in a recent dev stream. This is just stupid

What I did in response to all of the nerfs was stop playing the game and taking a break. I was actually playing everyday systematically, attempting to achieve completeness while waiting for cool and new content. The nerfs just destroyed my desire to even try it out the new stuff. To the developers who believe everything is about their statistics numbers and spreadsheets: You are destroying the cool experience that you have built on this game throughout the years. Balancing is important, but you can't achieve it by nerfing everything specially game elements that have been in place for a long time. Why changing those weapons now after so many years ? Why not have balanced them when they were first released ? If aoe weapons are so bad to the game Why do they even exist  ? Was it to compensate for other flaws ? Have you solved those other flaws ? I hope to see the game going back to on track in future updates until then: forum only mode 😉.

3 hours ago, George_PPS said:

DE does take players feedback somewhere to decide what and how to update, what to buff or nerf. All developers do that. They can’t operate in a vacuum without player feedback. 

Taking feedback does NOT equal 'dominant forum voices bringing the game to the graveyard'.

On 2022-09-09 at 3:34 PM, Kanok72 said:

162 days of playing, I have never seen a Wukong AFK, and didn't even know it happened until they used that excuse to nerf him.  However I see multiple people do that with Octavia every week.  But I guess she doesn't count since she's harder to get. 

With things like the how much the AOE nerf has hit most players, there are many frames who's kits are sorely outdated, and sometimes those cheese weapon builds are the only way to use them on SP and other tough content.  So now as someone that loves Hydroid for example, it's even harder for me to run him.  Especially since I don't have all the best mods or skills.

You must not of being looking very hard afk wukongs was nearly the whole reason I stopped running public missions for all but the hardest content

While it's annoying, i didn't feel the hit, since, even though i had fully modded rivened zarr, i barely used it in higher level content. Actually, the only time i remember using it is steel path survival. AOE weapons are still OK for content below level 60, and for anything above, I'd suggest either to use ability infused builds(especially now with archon mods making some of them nuts) or to use felarx/laetum, since they can switch between single target dd and aoe dd, and both stances have very good damage, and they don't lack ammo. Also, this is not the first time aoe's been nerfed: tonkor back in the day used to be a go to weapon for everything, and it was only recently buffed to be at least able to kill something above level 50. Synoid simulor also used to be one, after tonkor's death and it was quickly killed as well. I'm surprised they took so long to deal with bramma/zarr this time around. And about wukong clone nerf i'll be honest: i have no idea why the hek you focus so much on a single frame in a game with 50 of them, and them having different strengths and weaknesses. Just use other frames, you still have a lot of choices which are even more broken than monkey. Of course, instead of nerfs i'd rather they finally rework banshee to be playable, because having a single good ability and 3 useless garbage ones is beyond abysmal. Also, CC's barely been nerfed, you still can easily camp on vauban's vortex/zephyr's nadoes/etc and nullies are still a threat to those abilities. Eximuses just made grineer/infested at least on par with corpus threat of nullies, so just position behind walls(which if someone ever did T4 Void survival back before fractures is pretty common sense. damn, back then even trinity and disarm loki used to be 2 must haves in a party for lv9999 corrupted). This game is a live service, and they WILL change over time. Not every step will be in the right direction, but still, unless they take away every single possible mean to deal with a crowd, it's fine, and it's even possible for a reverse if you keep nagging them. Although you shouldn't be too hopeful of that happening, since tonkor and simulor were dead for years.

Archived