Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

endo, and mods in general, DE

(XBOX)JUGGX117

So, after veilbreaker update, all my endo was taken, and it was not returned, I had 200k of endo, apart from the mods I levealed, this was not returned, and I was given 20k of consolation?, if they don't fix this I quit the game, this is ridiculous, every update you guys don't fix what should be fixed, you just put more and more stuff, i want my stuff back, i don't even have words for how upset i am.

2 hours ago, (XBOX)JUGGX117 said:

So, after veilbreaker update, all my endo was taken, and it was not returned, I had 200k of endo, apart from the mods I levealed, this was not returned, and I was given 20k of consolation?, if they don't fix this I quit the game, this is ridiculous, every update you guys don't fix what should be fixed, you just put more and more stuff, i want my stuff back, i don't even have words for how upset i am.

yeah, it happens, just like they deleted every clans emblem somehow

but hopefully it all gets resolved

iam just mad about them "deleting" the ammo pool buff from merciless arcanes. 

2 hours ago, (XBOX)JUGGX117 said:

1. Put this in the bug forums, not here.  Nobody who can help you will see it here.

2. Create a support ticket, hopefully they can help you.

Archived