Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Oberons reckoning ability does not strip armour.

(XBOX)Rami C G 1989

Oberon's 4th ability is not working as it should. The ability does the initial slam damage but does not remove armour, any at all. I took a unmodded braton prime, shot at gokstad officers in the simulacrum for 3 damage per shot. Then I used a 100% armour removal reckoning Oberon and proceeded to shoot again with the braton and again done 3 damage per shot. The cast should have completely removed armour. I proceeded to cast reckoning another 3 times till i run out of energy. Results were the same. The braton shot for 3 damage. So this has been going on for over a week but i thought it wouldve been fixed with the veilbreaker update but since that's not the case, clearly no one has come across it, so I am here reporting it.

• 2 months later...

hello, I had also noticed this problem with oberon but I hadn't really been able to really check it until now with the "lua's prey" update where you can see the armor that is removed from the enemies.
where even with 111% armor reduction (the percentage I have in my oberon prime) the enemy's armor is not removed or reduced by minimal amounts

16 minutes ago, (XBOX)Darkus4980 said:

hello, I had also noticed this problem with oberon

Reckoning's  armor strip requires the enemy be on Hallowed Ground.

Unfortunately it's often more complicated than that, as HG has little height, and small differences in elevation can mean a target looks like it's on HG but isn't.

Archived