Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Mesa Knockdown Regulators Bug

Voladrios

As the title implies, whenever I activate Peacemaker and get hit with a knockdown, my Mesa gets stuck in regulator mode while laying on the ground, unable to recover- or act at all for a solid few seconds. I press my movement keys, I try cancelling out of 4, Nothing. I've first discovered this during the Archon Hunt missions (Note that this was in a multiplayer lobby and I initially assumed it to be a host-related bug. But then it happened again in singleplayer.) I've recreated it in Simulacrum consistently. Whether you've just activated Peacemaker or its been channeling for several seconds doesn't seem to affect the chances of this bug happening.

Equipping Mesa Waltz seems to stop this bug from occuring, possibly due to the fact that it allows you to move while channeling 4, which makes me wonder whether this is an intended feature or not.

Came here to post the same.

Don't remember ever experiencing this in the past, so likely some recent bug I assume.

It's basically a death trap for mesa on high level content, unless you have prime sure footed, as there's no way to get up from the knock down, have to wait it out unable to do anything.

This is a pretty serious issue right now and makes Mesa a pain to play.

I never experienced this before Veilbreaker. 

If I'm not mistaken Peacemaker always got canceled when knocked down. But now it stays up until either your Energy is at 0, you die or you get up automatically and cancel it yourself. Can't shoot, can't move, nothing. Pretty much a death sentence.

Archived