Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why i'm force extracted in Void Flood?

Blackdragonbird

Can someones explain me why it works this way? Why I'm forced to extract when the extraction cool down finishes?

I'm trying to get rotation C in this game mode for the weapon part, but the only option I have is to do it solo. If I try to it in a public group, the MAJORITY of players go to extraction after 3-6 fissures closed and make me waste time.

Why it works this way?

19 hours ago, ThommiX said:

Yeah this is very bad design and people dont seem to know about the extract button that avoids the forced extraction.

Considering how hidden is this feature, I'm not surprised. I only found out about it now, that you mentioned it.

Thanks, now I can guide my other squad players about this.

Is baffling how amateurish are some implementations in this game, it's not like they have nearly a decade of experience developing it already.

3 hours ago, Blackdragonbird said:

Considering how hidden is this feature, I'm not surprised. I only found out about it now, that you mentioned it.

Thanks, now I can guide my other squad players about this.

Is baffling how amateurish are some implementations in this game, it's not like they have nearly a decade of experience developing it already.

Yeah took me few runs too to realize the button is there right at the elevator, just hold X to extract.

Archived