Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

getting stuck in the loading animation after trying to go to the dry dock after a railjack mission

excortis

When you're done with a railjack mission and try to go to the dry dock you get stuck in the state where you can see the ¨void¨ effects around the railjack. When you're done loading it just says ¨Mission Failed¨ and you dont get any of the rewards.

Adding some data from my personal experience:

• Trying to load into a Dojo while in a squad fails in various ways (countdown repeats, error message, repeated zoom-and-fade animation, etc.)
  • When I was doing Railjack missions with a friend who is in the same clan as me, we would get infinite loading when returning to the dojo, and on the two occasions where the non-host player exited the game, the host player would immediately finish loading with a "mission failed" screen. Rewards for the mission do seem to have been granted (I have anomaly shards in my inventory and I definitely spent all of them before), but I haven't checked very closely.
  • Inviting a player to the Dojo after loading into it alone does work.
  • I was able to cast abilities during the loading tunnel. Not sure if that's different than before.
  • I'm loading into missions significantly slower than my friends do. Probably not related to any game updates (I have Visual Studio open 24/7 so that might be causing resource contention or something like that) but it is related to my next observation:
  • If I finish loading into my Orbiter during a mission vote and then go to my Arsenal, exiting the Arsenal gives me a "Mission Failed" screen with the Warframes and rewards for the last mission I did listed. The countdown timer also repeatedly goes from 5 if the vote is still active.
  • Loading into Railjack missions seems normal, and gameplay within Railjack missions seems the same as before.

I'm having this same issue. Every time anyone I'm with takes us back to the dry dock, it's stuck on an infinite loading screen where it shows what we earned in the mission. Can't click anything, can't open escape. I can move and jump and stuff inside the railjack, but no menus work at all. Only fix is alt f4 and reopen

I have skill animations, weapons shooting animations, etc sometimes.

And sometimes I can't move and I'm just forced to wait in void purgatory until the bug solves itself or I quit.

Perhaps it has to do with getting stuck in different parts of the loading phase. So further loading progress towards the dry dock means less features, such as casting abilities.

But that's just a theory, A GA-

I have the same issue, but i haven't spend time to pin what circonstances could change the outcome. (this reply aim to up this issue)

in this state, the UI is partially absent, you can bring the wheel menu, equip heavy gun.

You can ping sth (i hear the sound response) even though nothing shows

But you can't Esc or use the chat. Every time it happened, i was the host, and i could see the others jumping around waiting for the void travel to hopefully reach its destination. Poor of them to desapear in nothingnesss as i had to ALT+F4.

Archived