Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Railjack Missions hanging

JCVanDamage

3 times since the latest patches i have had railjack missions hang upon completion when returnign to the dojo.  By hang i mean the endless hyperspace flying.  Endless until someone quits team (by aborting the game completely).  You cannot hit escape to get to the main menu or bring up the chat window.  You cannot interact with the ship controls (nav, guns, slingshot) but you can run around the ship and others can see you moving.  I know this from being on discord with teammates. 

In 1 occurrence, i was host.  In 1 i was definitely not host.  Not sure of the 3rd.  In all 3, i had joined the railjack from a relay, I think larunda in all cases, but maybe strata for 1.  Two of the missions were Veil SPy missions, but 1 was Saturn Lich mission.

Edit:  In all missions, when someone else aborted, i did receive mission completion rewards.  Not sure if they always did.  But i got a "mission failed" notification

happened again last night.  Veil Spy mission (yeah, so maybe that is my go-to first mission bonus...).  I was host.   my buddy and i joined team and started the mission from dojo.  I alt-f4 after several minutes of streaming hyperspace.  When i rejoin the game (forcing a kick of my account) my teammate finally kicked out of hyperspace.  He got a mission failed notification but received all rewards.  When i rejoined, my credits indicated that i got mission credit.

Archived