Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

SPOILERS ABOUT VEILBREAKER what is the relationship and thoughts of Steel Meridian and K's Garrison.

The_Royal_Elf_Mika

this question came to me when i was trying to get Entrati lancterns or whatever they are called.

what does the Steel Meridian and KHAL's Garrison think of eachother?

would they get along? they think pretty similar, just Steel Meridian is convincing and helping Grineer to desert the Grineer military.

wile KHAL believes the Queens have abandoned him and his Brothers (i am guessing Brothers in the Royal sense (Heavy Gunners, Scorpions ETC)) though he actually helps Corpus too based on his Introduction mission. so im guessing Brothers means anyone willing to join his faction, AKA Brothers in Arms (a close associate especially : a fellow member of a military service.)

19 minutes ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

They should have been one and the same

I thought the same as well at first, but it makes sense for why they're not.

Steel Meridian are out there sabotaging the Grineer, stealing their resources, rescuing 'defective' like-minded soldiers, helping colonies etc. Kahl on the other hand is a man going his own way, rescuing irregardless of sides. SM can't risk that, nor spend the resources to do that. They would no doubt heavily screen new recruits, so as noble as Kahl's actions are they conflict with how SM operates. That aside though, they'd probably be on neutral terms.

If anything I'm glad he's his own little one-man army and detached from SM. It humanises him and serves as a good reminder that those under the heel of their respective factions weren't really given the choice. They do however have the choice to rebel. With him under the Tenno's wing alongside access to their tech, resources, etc, it could bring about an awakening within the Grineer (and possibly the Corpus too). SM and the PS could begin to start seeing a lot more brothers and sisters on their doorstep 🙂

7 minutes ago, Numerikuu said:

I thought the same as well at first, but it makes sense for why they're not.

Steel Meridian are out there sabotaging the Grineer, stealing their resources, rescuing 'defective' like-minded soldiers, helping colonies etc. Kahl on the other hand is a man going his own way, rescuing irregardless of sides. SM can't risk that, nor spend the resources to do that. They would no doubt heavily screen new recruits, so as noble as Kahl's actions are they conflict with how SM operates. That aside though, they'd probably be on neutral terms.

If anything I'm glad he's his own little one-man army and detached from SM. It humanises him and serves as a good reminder that those under the heel of their respective factions weren't really given the choice. They do however have the choice to rebel. With him under the Tenno's wing alongside access to their tech, resources, etc, it could bring about an awakening within the Grineer (and possibly the Corpus too). SM and the PS could begin to start seeing a lot more brothers and sisters on their doorstep 🙂

i actually really like your post. spot on!

I've already been hoping to eventually see some interaction between Steel Meridian and the Kavor Defectors, in a sort of "we continue to fight, so that you guys don't have to" way.

I agree that Kahl's ideologies are different enough that he fits in his third faction. Although the Steel Meridian are freedom fighters, they specialize in fighting the Grinner, and I don't think Kahl is willing to fight his brothers directly, just rescue the ones who have already been abandoned.

18 minutes ago, (NSW)Vampire_Mika said:

i actually really like your post. spot on!

I can't take all of the credit tbh. It was a friend that pointed that out to me when I asked the same question 😋

On side but related note, me and my friend nicknamed him Cressa Kahl 😂

Archived