Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Continuously disconnecting from squads

(NSW)AlbaDicentra

I’ve been noticing for several weeks now that squads are having a hard time staying together, I’ve been on both ends of this bug. Squad mates will randomly just drop from the squad both in missions and while waiting in orbiter, no one pressed any button or left the squad or disbanded the squad, other members will remain in but certain players will just have a difficult time staying in the squad. I’ve never been notified of a high ping or anything when this happens so it doesn’t seem to be that. This is extremely frustrated and makes it very painstaking to run missions especially things like relic shares, players not experiencing the issue will just disconnect because they don’t want to wait, even in the mission someone might drop out affecting radshares, then it’s a scramble to try and get them back in before it won’t let you.

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

I have also been experiencing this problem. I cannot stay in squad at all. I invite players, or I am invited, but within minutes we are disbanded. If I try to select a mission, we are disbanded. The only way to play with specific players is to invite / be invited after the mission has been selected and one of us is already loading / loaded in. Once the mission is complete, we are disbanded. It is impossible to run multiple missions, continuous relics for example, without going through the painstaking process of being re-invited after the mission has been selected and is currently loading, every single time. Is there any solution to this?

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...