Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please declutter Kahl's armor pick menu

LambdaPi

As it stands now, when you pick Kahl's [chest, shoulder, and leg] armor from the possible sets it shows every possible armor that can go on him in alphabetical order, regardless of whether you actually own it. What this results in is a mess you have to go through just to find the armor you can actually put on him. Please consider changing this to only armor you own, or even just prioritizing the armor you own to the top of the pick menu (similar to how the arsenal and operator pick menus function).

Chest

K4T8gdC.jpg

Leg

OfGy0C6.jpg

Shoulder

NxqiW4P.jpg

2 hours ago, LambdaPi said:

As it stands now, when you pick Kahl's [chest, shoulder, and leg] armor from the possible sets it shows every possible armor that can go on him in alphabetical order, regardless of whether you actually own it. What this results in is a mess you have to go through just to find the armor you can actually put on him. Please consider changing this to only armor you own, or even just prioritizing the armor you own to the top of the pick menu (similar to how the arsenal and operator pick menus function).

Chest

K4T8gdC.jpg

Leg

OfGy0C6.jpg

Shoulder

NxqiW4P.jpg

Why did he get Tenno armor in the first place? Most of the Tenno options look great on a Tenno but don't on a Grineer, some even clip through his shoulders!

Personally I would've preferred if Grineer had their own options, doesn't even need to be a big expansive list like the Tenno armors just enough to diversify them a little. Having unique Grineer armor would add a lot to his customization imo

Yeah, the UI is incredibly cluttered. I've been trying to find some of the Grineer-exclusive options, since they're optimally modelled for Kahl, but having to sift through the countless Tenno options is just painful. Maybe separate filter categories are needed to help distinguish Grineer & Tenno options exclusively, otherwise we're stuck with this mess for a while.

1 hour ago, shocker53 said:

Personally I would've preferred if Grineer had their own options, doesn't even need to be a big expansive list like the Tenno armors just enough to diversify them a little. Having unique Grineer armor would add a lot to his customization imo

Kahl does have exclusive Grineer armor, it's simply hidden in midst of all that list xd

19 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Kahl does have exclusive Grineer armor, it's simply hidden in midst of all that list xd

Like three armor pieces though, I had my expectations high when I saw there was like eight helmets and masks for him just to find out the rest barely have any variety

Archived