Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

BEST COMMUNITY MY...

pinkxblack

yep, my post is just gone no warning nothing, the last thing i remember is some veteran said something insulting words to me, besides there are some replies i havent seen yet, now is "You do not have permission to view this topic.", good job administrator you deleted all the evidence, so yes this is the "community" we live!

THEY KEEP DELETING THIS POST BTW.

3 minutes ago, pinkxblack said:

what rules may i ask?

If you want a proper answer

6) COMPLAINTS – We will not tolerate inappropriate, aggressive, or hostile complaints posted on the Forums. If you have a complaint about a player, report the issue. If you have a complaint about how your behavior on the forums has been moderated, send the Moderator a private message. They will do what they can to sort out any issues.

Ask a mod and they'll explain it @Digressive@Letter13 @NovusNova

14 minutes ago, pinkxblack said:

yep, my post is just gone no warning nothing, the last thing i remember is some veteran said something insulting words to me, besides there are some replies i havent seen yet, now is "You do not have permission to view this topic.", good job administrator you deleted all the evidence, so yes this is the "community" we live!

THEY KEEP DELETING THIS POST BTW.

It happened to me before. 

They made a new positive post and merged my critical posts into its replies to hide mine.

9分钟前 , (XBOX)C11H22O11 说:

If you want a proper answer

6) COMPLAINTS – We will not tolerate inappropriate, aggressive, or hostile complaints posted on the Forums. If you have a complaint about a player, report the issue. If you have a complaint about how your behavior on the forums has been moderated, send the Moderator a private message. They will do what they can to sort out any issues.

Ask a mod and they'll explain it @Digressive@Letter13 @NovusNova

so i cant speak any ill to this community, speechless! and why they delete all the comments, some of those i have no chance to check, i will never know what they said before.

I didn't hide your other thread but after taking a peek I can see why another moderator did (and why I myself would have, had I seen it earlier).

It didn't really promote any sort of constructive or meaningful discussion. It didn't adhere to rules 2 or 6 of the code of conduct, and bordered on violating rule 1 as well (with regards to naming/shaming). 

7 minutes ago, pinkxblack said:

so i cant speak any ill to this community, speechless!

Not really, no, at least not speaking ill for ill's sake. You're more than welcome to disagree and engage in debate with other users, provided you act in accordance with the code of conduct (read: in a civil, respectful manner). Verbally attacking other users, named or otherwise, is not the sort of behavior that's welcome here.

7 minutes ago, pinkxblack said:

why they delete all the comments, some of those i have no chance to check, i will never know what they said before.

Because when a thread's premise doesn't adhere to the code of conduct, we hide it from public view in order to keep the forum a bit more tidy.

P.S. I'm not sure why the moderator didn't issue you a warning (verbal or full point) regarding your thread, it may be the case that the violation was minor enough that it didn't warrant a verbal warning or warning point in said moderator's eyes, or they may have believed the reasons for the thread's removal should have been obvious.

Archived