Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack infinite loading/Dojo soft lock

TotallyPointless

Railjack has an issue when you complete a mission you are stuck in a infinite loading and soft locked when getting to Dry docks.
it's has also made me have to Alt+F4 to leave i keep rewards for example Sevagoth parts, Intrinsics etc but im forced to leave the game if i ever attempt to go to the dry docks i waited for 20ish mins to see if was just taking awhile to load, seemed to not be the case its happened may times and when im forced to leave when im playing with friends, they have had "Host migration" while still being in my ship that doesnt go away,

please do end up fixing this.

whenever it happens both client and host get there rewards but having to quite the game is annoying, when its locked you can't talk go to setting, use ship weapons. Please fix it whenever you read this because this is happening to many players and its not just 1 time it happens. Thank you

This has been happening to me in EVERY SINGLE MISSION, I play on earth for some fast credits, quite a few new players join in on these low level quests, this is not what you want to present new players with, and I cant even tell them it is ok to restart the game because the chat is locked. DE please fix this, railjack is so risky to play in multiplayer due to how consistently this bug happens. 

Maybe just change the return mechanic to the generic return to orbiter sequence, if that works, it will break immersion, but nothing breaks immersion more than exiting the game!

New player here. Trying to get voidrig built so I can progress main quests since its REQUIRED.

I've alt + f4'd 12... TWELVE times today out of railjack in my attempt to get 60 isos.

This is just unacceptable. I search Google for solutions turns out there posts going back 3-4 + years of people complaining about this and warframe responding "we need info please click here to learn how to submit logs." No thats bullS#&$. 3-4+ years of a bug on MANDATORY CONTENT???  Fix your S#&$ or tell me how to get a refund on money spent.

22 hours ago, Danny_Maz said:

Railjack has an issue when you complete a mission you are stuck in a infinite loading and soft locked when getting to Dry docks.
it's has also made me have to Alt+F4 to leave i keep rewards for example Sevagoth parts, Intrinsics etc but im forced to leave the game if i ever attempt to go to the dry docks i waited for 20ish mins to see if was just taking awhile to load, seemed to not be the case its happened may times and when im forced to leave when im playing with friends, they have had "Host migration" while still being in my ship that doesnt go away,

please do end up fixing this.

Only current way to alleviate this is to go to some relay...I hope DE fixes this quickly as both in normal and Railjack missions this problem is annoying! I was 30 minutes on the infinite loading screen in Railjack and 1 to 2 minutes stuck on the loading screen in normal missions!

Same here, two missions, two infinite loading screens, no access to chat, Esc menu or navigation. Interacting with a Forge got me stuck in it's menu. Had to Alt+F4 twice, I was the host both times, missions were Skirmishes in Veil Proxima, Public matchmaking, one pre-invited teammate in the first case, same+2 random joined people the second time.

Archived