Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Teshin Interaction

TheNephilims

I am unable to talk to Teshin. This is the screen I get when I talk to him.unknown.png

Additional context: I am effectively locked out of the game and I have to force close because the exit button doesn't work. The party invite and chat still works. This bug is persistent and I had relaunch my game and verified its integrity with steam and the launcher tool. Last time I talk to Teshin was before I finish New War and the latest patch a few weeks ago, no issues back then.

I am running the game at 4k resolution with hud scaling increase, if that might have any effect on this issue.

Recently I started to play Warframe again. I did missions, story quests and so on without any problem. Now I have to face one. I tried talking to "Teshin", wasn't the best idea. Right after trying to interact with him, a window popped up and that's it. I can't close it nor do anything (besides looking at peoples profiles or chat with them). Spamming on the "Exit" button does nothing at all and if you wait long enough the game crashes. Trying to close it via controller does also nothing at all.

aF6u2KH2YYfgEuDYhgHvkoDj6?token=eyJhbGciOiJkaXIiLCJlbmMiOiJBMTI4Q0JDLUhTMjU2In0..YqnXA_fEO1RFWmslT7RZNA.47ymX0fUSUYFU6wSPNaY1p1XO24Y5tEaRc6Wvkm62oeVMP1XC_u_q9kj5gQ9VhQb4uOLVhaSxLoGk0uFhF4JKH-GOggX5Ic98e9il83X-4Y5ROePayLA2Cs4fBWDiu7srEnrCqeisVTxF2k62uF-8rzkx833XB8o4PMlhLh7Y-xWzLZkRpdpZFaZACY5fCVcdigtA-QHkVyphnkRXHxP9GxfuWCYLJlJQGnjGqaXfFVc8HdQK7TDCbsXkPRw9HISVepRLF7F1D9hHqeZG00GO4GjhoSARR7NVvg_fQ4I588.kNUPF05uLeWCU_gOGB13Aw
I really hope this bug will get fixed as soon as possible. I really want to unlock the Steel Path and get the "Umbra Forma Blueprint" on the 19th of September. It would be painfull to miss that out and yet again wait for 8 more weeks. :/

Hey, I had the same issue.
I tried 2 things at the same time to fix this, and I don't know what exactly did the job, but:
1. Try changing your resolution to fullscreen or from and then back to fullscreen
2. Have a friend to log into your account and talk with Teshin, maybe claim if there is anything to claim :D

Hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...

Thirding this issue.

Things done to reproduce the bug: Start game, load Strata Relay, travel to Teshin, talk to Teshin, menu doesn't load.

Things done to resolve bug: Used different frames, Yareli, Titania, and Trinity. Used different methods of travel, fast travel, parkour, and walking. Opened profile, closed profile, changed resolution multiple times while stuck in the unloaded menu.

Rate of occurrence: Currently 100% since coming back to play late August, about six times starting before the Veilbreaker update.

Other notes, I have not unlocked Steel Path yet.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This issue stopped with me once I cleared the start chart, 
I got a message from Teshin to speak with him at a relay about the steel path, I then went to speak with him and this bug didn't happen anymore. 

Hiho!

We've tried a bunch of things to repro the issue but with no luck. Should this error happen again, could you please get in contact with support and send them logs and your settings?

Support: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

How to get logs: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200182250-What-information-should-I-give-when-submitting-a-ticket-

How to get settings:

• Type %localappdata%\Warframe in your Windows search bar to open your local Warframe folder.
  • Locate the folder with a very long (and random looking) name.
  • "Open this folder and inside is a file called "settings" (no extension)

Cheers!

I don't think its settings related, because I even tried to use another computer with other settings and this would still happen, it only stoped when I unlocked steel path, at least for me this is what fixed.

Archived