Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Eximuses and 4 Nullifiers vs 1 Nekros - a bit much?

KVenom

Like, I get it, Steel Path Void Fissures are supposed to be hard. But is it intended to spawn like 10 nullifiers and 2000 eximus units up my bum for every 3 seconds? (ammounts are greatly exaggerated for the dramatisation in this sentence)

Maybe the supposed Eximus limit should be implemented? I mean, I can deal with nullifiers, even if there are as many, as 4-5 of them being spawned directly under my nostrils (thanks, btw), but 10 of Corrupted Steel Path Eximuses as well?  Come on DE, I wanted challenge, not bullet sponges that spam blinding visual effects!
Seriously, between the Null Bubbles and Leech Explosions, I could barely see my own Hp bar.
Please take all what I said into consideration, and maybe implement the eximus limits for player ammounts. The same limits that you promised us.

Thanks in advance.

Kinda simple. To be safe and dry always you need:

* 1000 hp

* 1000 armor

* armor acrane

* adaptation

* 1 additional layer of protection (gloom control, wu armor buff, nova buff, gara buff and so on)

* prime sure footed/way to not be knocked down

* method to heal at least 50hp/sec

* damage buff (not roar) with 155%+ str

* 8-9 polarities weapon (for usual ones) with arcane

12 minutes ago, Turbine said:

Kinda simple. To be safe and dry always you need:

* 1000 hp

* 1000 armor

* armor acrane

* adaptation

* 1 additional layer of protection (gloom control, wu armor buff, nova buff, gara buff and so on)

* method to heal at least 50hp/sec

* damage buff (not roar) with 155%+ str

* 8-9 polarities weapon (for usual ones) with arcane

And for this kinda simple build you get 5 steel essence every 10 minutes, crack a relic and if you are really luck 1 riven sliver.

And be grateful there isn't the downed modifier as arbitration (for now) 

and of course any weapon/warframe can be nerfed at any given time.

but sure, rewards are acceptable.

13 часов назад, Turbine сказал:

That's cute, already use gloom with Nekros. Got all the damage in the world and then some. And all the layers of protection, that surpass Arcane Guardian. Also you keep forgetting that Eximuses and Nullifiers are NOT AFFECTED by controll effects, such as Gloom slow.

13 часов назад, Turbine сказал:

Bruh, they don't knock me down. This mod is basicly USELESS thanks to recent updates.

The thing is - they just spawn directly under my private area, nullifiers deactivate my powers and make rely only on my Shield of Shadows and Adaptation. And then Eximus units go brrr all 10 at once and I stop seeing shizz, cuz both Void fissure and 3 leeches just flashbang me with effects, while others put so much status effects, I can barely see shiff even after effects are gone. Although the last part lasts around 3 seconds or so - because even with SoS and Adaptation poor Nekros is SQUISHY, even with buffed Umbral Vitality. Hopefully, the Archont shards will fix that problem.

The main issue is - too many eximuses and Nullifiers active at the same time. And the lack of "non-spawn" area around Player's groin.

8 minutes ago, KVenom said:

That's cute, already use gloom with Nekros. Got all the damage in the world and then some. And all the layers of protection, that surpass Arcane Guardian. Also you keep forgetting that Eximuses and Nullifiers are NOT AFFECTED by controll effects, such as Gloom slow.

All mentioned things - you need them for all cases when something will not work. Also if gloom CC not working - lifesteal does.

" I want a challenge "

*gets a " challenge "*

*dies because of either skill/loadout/both issue*

*cries the " challenge " is too hard and wants already weak as hell enemies nerfed*

Repeat the cycle of cringe.

And no, no thanks, don´t want eximus limits. They already got nerfed.

В 13.09.2022 в 12:35, Mag_Gaming сказал:

Repeat the cycle of cringe.

You are the reason there needs to be a "dislike" button.

There is a difference between "challenge" and "annoying blinding effects spam". Go touch some grass, please.

20 минут назад, _Squigly_ сказал:

I wanna see a video where you stand 2 hours on this mission as nekros, without invigorations and alone.

Just to clarify, the mission I was on was Survival. And in around 40 mins it becomes a light show where I can only judge my position by radar.

And the funny thing is - I survived 1 hour, 45 minutes, lmao. Even though my eyes hurt like heck, and recasting abilities every 5 seconds due to nullifiers spawning directly under my cheeks was annoying as heck.

Oh, and don't forget the Shadow Acolytes wave from Nekros boi. Blast from the past, kill them all without abilites, due to Limbo Acolyte being a pile of dung.

32 minutes ago, KVenom said:

You are the reason there needs to be a "dislike" button.

There is a difference between "challenge" and "annoying blinding effects spam". Go touch some grass, please.

On 2022-09-13 at 1:47 AM, KVenom said:

This mod is basicly USELESS thanks to recent updates.

Guy who calls PSF " useless " says I´m the reason there needs to be a dislike button. The audacity.

And you obviously don´t know what shield gating nor rolling guard is yet you´re playing nekros and expecting to last what... 2hours-ish? That´s what I´m assuming since that´s what your backup said.  Bring the right loadout, the right mods, the right weapons to deal with nullies (fast firerate weapons/miter, etc.), solid aoe, etc. Why should something a lot of us vets have been asking for years be nerfed instantly because some stubborn guy expects to last 2hrs with nekros without a proper loadout?

You don´t know what a " challenge " is or what you´d like it to be in this game because, as I said, any time you receive a " challenge " you cry that it´s not a challenge but " just bullet sponges xd " or " cringe mechanics " and the cycle repeats itself as I also said.

Anybody better than you at the game needs to automatically touch grass sure buddy keep coping for your insecurities. 🤡

28 minutes ago, _Squigly_ said:

I wanna see a video where you stand 2 hours on this mission as nekros, without invigorations and alone.

And this is your backup I assume...? Literal 1st post ever and quoting me here. No I´m not going to film a 2h video to prove a random forum guy a point. Instead here take some videos on how to build nekros properly and also knightmareframe already went well beyond 2h with nekros. Aznvasions featuring one of nekros´ latest builds revolving around nuking with armor strip + thermal sunder.

Also just looking at nekros without shield gating. He should be more than tanky enough to last 1h at least without shield gating due to vitality + shield of shadows + adaptation + arcane guardian/grace/molt reconstruct + gloom/nourish/etc. + vazarin + proper weapons + whatever else I forgor about. It´s just a YOU issue. Like with many things in Warframe.

31 minutes ago, KVenom said:

Also, that "Shinigami" Nekros is surviving on BASIC steel path. Not Void Relics. That makes your video both pointless and useless. PERIOD.

if he can reach 4000 in SP without void fissure, pretty sure he has no problem killing a few void enemies at 110 to 160, which is the level fissures generally have unless you stay in endless.

and if an emoboy joins, you either 1shot him or you just die, he vanishes if you die aswell. well, not like you ever need to kill him in void fissures´anyway.

42 minutes ago, KVenom said:

HAVE YOU SEEN THE UPDATES? You can just dodge the knockdown effects by rolling, mellee blocking, or bulletjumping. Or wait, you are one of those fools that only play warframe on youtube? That would explain everything, including your demeanor. People like you are the reason why community blames youtubers for nerfs. You overhype basic and mediocre trash, and if you somehow stumble upon something remotely good - you starting to shout your lungs off about "the new meta". Untill DE gets annoyed enough and nerfs it.

Also, that "Shinigami" Nekros is surviving on BASIC steel path. Not Void Relics. That makes your video both pointless and useless. PERIOD.

Because, my dear youtuber slave, normal Steel Path survival is EASY. Why? Because there is no such things as Void fissure, buffing the Eximuses to bullet-sponges and sudenly spawning 10 nullifiers under your nose. And did I mention, that it also can buff Acolyte Shadows from Nekros  Acolyte?

I rest my case.

🤡🤡

What the hell are you even talking about you mad old man?

So after your " go touch grass " argument failed you switched to " youtube slave " and " you only play warframe on youtube "? What the hell is this even supposed to mean? I play the game how I like it and use what I like. I just watch said youtubers content because I enjoy watching it. I basically make all my own builds and I make them all work for at least low lvl SP.

Also, has it occured to you that it´s not a SP fissure because it literally didn´t exist at the time of making the video? The builds are still good and perfectly functional, there´s just more things to keep an eye on which is what you´re crying about in general.

Go take a chill pill and review your loadouts.

2 часа назад, Mag_Gaming сказал:

Go take a chill pill and review your loadouts.

Go take your happy meds and stop being a youtuber fanboy, you clown. Those builds are mediocre. Especially, when we have an issue of 15 eximuses, and 5 of them being Nullifiers. And all spawning under player, of all places. While player is ALONE, of all things.

6 часов назад, Mag_Gaming сказал:

And this is your backup I assume...? Literal 1st post ever and quoting me here. No I´m not going to film a 2h video to prove a random forum guy a point. Instead here take some videos on how to build nekros properly and also knightmareframe already went well beyond 2h with nekros. Aznvasions featuring one of nekros´ latest builds revolving around nuking with armor strip + thermal sunder.

1. Dude, 2 of these videos were made before the Eximus update

2. Nekros is not solo in the latest video

3. This video shows a regular steel path, not with Void Fissures that buff opponents, and buff the Eximus themselves
As a result, not only are you not able to prove your words by personal example, but you are also not able to give others as an example.

4 hours ago, KVenom said:

Go take your happy meds and stop being a youtuber fanboy, you clown. Those builds are mediocre. Especially, when we have an issue of 15 eximuses, and 5 of them being Nullifiers. And all spawning under player, of all places. While player is ALONE, of all things.

Oh we have moved on from " go touch grass " and " you play warframe only on youtube " to " youtuber fanboy " because I linked a good set of videos because I don´t have my own videos because I don´t film myself playing Warframe 😂

How jealous are you you´re not a youtuber buddy? It´s okay. I doubt anybody would listen to somebody who sounds so cringe anyway.

And what is this eximus argument even. If you have 20 eximus on your screen you are BAD at killing and playing the game.

The spawning under player thing is another argument pulled out of your a#% that makes no sense.

The last sentence makes no sense in general 😂

Guy says " I rest my case " in his now-deleted toxic comment and then continues talking 🤡

3 hours ago, _Squigly_ said:

1. Dude, 2 of these videos were made before the Eximus update

2. Nekros is not solo in the latest video

3. This video shows a regular steel path, not with Void Fissures that buff opponents, and buff the Eximus themselves
As a result, not only are you not able to prove your words by personal example, but you are also not able to give others as an example.

Are you a troll or just that desperate to help your friend?

1. oh no, what ever will you do

2. the person he is playing with has been dead the entire time 😂

3.  Once again clown, as I told the other. SP void fissures didn´t exist at the time of making this video and it still doesn´t matter because the builds are good and the same priniciples apply you just need to shoot more things.

Saying I can´t prove my point because I´m not gonna waste 2hrs of my life playing a frame I don´t enjoy playing in endurance to prove some random forum guy how clueless he is even though I linked some videos.... bruh.

By all means, since you´re so pro 2h video. Film yourself playing nekros for 2h in a SP fissure solo and failing and post it here.... to prove whatever it is you´re here to prove. What weapons you´re using, builds, everything. Showcasing how you get overwhelmed by enemies because of a skill issue. If you use any proper gear, eximus are still a laughable threat.

Anyway you 2 are blocked, cringe overload.

9 часов назад, Mag_Gaming сказал:

cringe overload.

Indeed, your cringe was absolutely excruciating, leave and never come back please. You were unable to prove sh%t, and decided to play a "victim" card.

Go play warframe yourself for once and try standing on Steel Path Void fissure for 2 hours. And then tell me about "shooting more". People like you are the reason why no one comes to forums for serious balancing issues. There is always a guy like you, who doesn't play the game, yet thinks he knows it all, because of some outdated and, honestly, just weak youtuber vids. Get a load of this Wапker, folks!

Do not nerf Eximus spawn amount in Steel Path. There are people who farm them. Get out of the kitchen if it is too hot for you.

1 hour ago, KVenom said:

Go play warframe yourself for once and try standing on Steel Path Void fissure for 2 hours. And then tell me about "shooting more". People like you are the reason why no one comes to forums for serious balancing issues. There is always a guy like you, who doesn't play the game, yet thinks he knows it all, because of some outdated and, honestly, just weak youtuber vids. Get a load of this Wапker, folks!

There is nothing that says that players are entitled to 2 hours of endless. If you can't do 2 hours. Then do 1 hour twice. 

Archived