Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steel Path Void Flood with Group Failing

SockBadger

So recruiting asks for a 4th to complete a steel path void flood mission, looking for mod drops/arcanes. I got a mod drop booster only the day before, so I offered. When joining the group I offered to go any frame, they wanted armour strip so I went styanax. We did very well, playing for around half an hour, then someone wanted to leave and it was getting impossible. So I moved to follow to exit. When you are in the exit you can't use warframe abilities, or go operator mode. So the lvl 300+ enemies follow you in and kill you over and over. Is the first problem. The second is that when someone decides to drop group it throws you all out and around, then someone else does it again and... MISSION FAILED. None of anything I picked up or earned was added to my inventory. It then tried to rejoin group from orbiter and dropped me into the Chrysalith with still no items or rewards. So I restarted the game and the items were still missing.

Can we get some kind of item protection to avoid people dropping causing you to fail missions? I mean I was in the exit zone second and it seems to mean nothing. Incredibly frustrating and it just kills the coop aspect of the game if these things are so unstable.

This has happened to me twice, this exact thing, not even on steel path just regular void cascade.  Another point stayed in mission for over 40 mins with a squad only to have it fail cause I had died at one point before the group extracted, when they extracted. It said I failed. 
Another point I was solo, was at a point I could extract mission at anytime in void cascade. The meter wasnt even half full, I died at one point, was my first down, I had like 5 other revives, and the mission just failed me immediately?

So I lost alot of stuff cause of this strange fail mission bug.

I have seen a lot of odd bugs related to the exit elevator, more people in game saying they are stuck in them and things like that. When it happens you just try to be obliging, said I would drop group to see if it broke them free. Generally I never use the elevator button unless I am absolutely about to fail the mission now, rather than risk people getting bugged.

Archived