Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: September 12 - September 16

[DE]Dudley

Tenno,

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, September 15th for Prime Time #318! With more hijinks, community highlights, and showcases than we know what to do with, you do not want to miss this. The action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes. We are offering the second Augments Grab Bag which includes the second half of Augments that received buffs in the Veilbreaker Update.

We hope it encourages you to perhaps give the Augment another try!

• Neutron Star
  • Antimatter Absorb
  • Pacifying Bolts
  • Partitioned Mallet
  • Blinding Reave
  • Reinforcing Stomp
  • Piercing Roar
  • Hallowed Reckoning

Augments Drop 2.png

** This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 2 by watching Prime Time (for an hour and 30 minutes) should you wish to get the maximum limit.

Creator-Hosted Stream

Today, September 12th you can catch TheRagingterror on the Warframe channel from 1 p.m. ET to 3 p.m. ET. Be sure to check them out and note that the Veilbreaker Grab Bag is still available for those who have not completed the maximum number of claims (5).

Styanax Builds Community Streams

Our 50th Warframe, Styanax, joined the fray when Update 32: Veilbreaker launched. To showcase some of the different ways you can build him, we have partnered with the following Content Creators who will be hosted on the Warframe channels:

Tuesday, September 13th (2 p.m. ET to 5 p.m. ET)
Edrick_o7 - twitch.tv/edrick_o7

Wednesday, September 14th (3 p.m. ET to 6 p.m. ET)
Eduiy16 - twitch.tv/eduiy16 (Spanish)

Join their streams to learn more about how the valiant Styanax rains destruction on his foes and don’t forget that you can obtain him for free by logging in between September 7th and 22nd.

8 hours ago, [DE]Dudley said:

Creator-Hosted Stream

Today, September 12th you can catch TheRagingterror on the Warframe channel from 1 p.m. ET to 3 p.m. ET. Be sure to check them out and note that the Veilbreaker Grab Bag is still available for those who have not completed the maximum number of claims (5).

What is this Veilbreaker grab bag you speak of?

On 2022-09-12 at 5:06 PM, LillyRaccune said:

Most players don't have spare plat to buy augments, so this is a great drop for old and new players. Old players could just sell their mod if they want and new players will actually need the mods.

Augments are cheap. Sell couple of relic drops and you should be all good. Level your weapons on Elite Onslaught and you'll be rewarded with number of radiant relics. Easy peasy.

On 2022-09-12 at 9:06 AM, LillyRaccune said:

Most players don't have spare plat to buy augments, so this is a great drop for old and new players. Old players could just sell their mod if they want and new players will actually need the mods.

...Do you know where Augments come from normally? If players are spending plat on them they're either being lazy, being taken advantage of or just don't want to put in the work(in which case that's their choice and even then spending plat instead of just trading for one is excessive but some people have more plat then they know what to do with), cause who wants to grind in GrindFrame right? 

I've hardly ever used the forums but I've ran into an issue where despite watching the entire stream, the percentage timer on the Twitch page never went about 2. Is there anyone who could tell me what I did wrong, or how to fix this? Otherwise I'm just feeling like I watched for a whole lot of nothin.

38 minutes ago, LucianDeRomeo said:

...Do you know where Augments come from normally? If players are spending plat on them they're either being lazy, being taken advantage of or just don't want to put in the work(in which case that's their choice and even then spending plat instead of just trading for one is excessive but some people have more plat then they know what to do with), cause who wants to grind in GrindFrame right? 

That's not a very nice thing to say.

The point of my post was that old players would find as much use for the augment as a drop reward as new players. It was meant as a complement to the DE Community Team that it was a good reward.

8 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

That's not a very nice thing to say.

Not sure which part isn't nice but it's the truth. There's almost no reason to put Plat and Augments in the same sentence outside of talking about WFMarket or the trade channel. The 'real' means of acquiring them is totally not plat reliant, just some good old fashion grinding and as many still do offering a trade along the lines of "20K Steel Meridian reward for a <Insert non steel meridian item here>". I just don't get why you'd convolute the subject with some off the mark plat comment when it just feels misleading to newer players that may then think they have to spend plat to get them.

Archived