Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heavy gloves

_nopox_

3 hours ago, _nopox_ said:

We already have heavy swords, katanas and scythes. How about gloves? Yes, just like Knux, only smaller.

What for ? Because big gloves are cool!)

You mean like the Furax? I guess they could make some more. Granted I’ve imagined multiple enemies that uses Fist type melees. I call them gauntlets so people understand what I’m talking about.

I feel like they should switch Atlas’s first ability with his fourth and add exalted gauntlets. Tapping uses landslide while holding summons the gauntlets. And tapping with the gauntlets equipped would deal more damage and allows for alternative builds. 

Surprised they haven’t made an infested that’s like a raging gorilla that likes to smash things. Grab your Tenno and toss you around and even throw you at a fellow squad member. And if you defeat it, you basically gain it’s hands as new infested gauntlets. 

There’s a lot I’m surprised they haven’t added yet. I’m picturing all sorts of enemies and frames that come with them. Like a Goliath/Growth theme frame that literally grows. Can concentrate his growth into his hands to be huge fists, or can make his whole body grow to the size of Necramechs or bigger. Course the weakness would be small doors and such so it wouldn’t be a press 4 and forget type ability. Which DE has been trying to avoid anyways. But open worlds on the other hand… or fist…

I don’t know what you specifically mean by heavy gloves, but so far it would seem we already have them. Maybe add a stance mod that allows for more heavy smashing type fighting style for them. But more in general and more faction diversity of them would be nice.

6 часов назад, (PSN)chris1pat8twins сказал:

You mean like the Furax? I guess they could make some more. Granted I’ve imagined multiple enemies that uses Fist type melees. I call them gauntlets so people understand what I’m talking about.

I feel like they should switch Atlas’s first ability with his fourth and add exalted gauntlets. Tapping uses landslide while holding summons the gauntlets. And tapping with the gauntlets equipped would deal more damage and allows for alternative builds. 

Yes, I expressed myself badly. There are large weapons in the game, such as the Heavy Blade. They look very cool and you feel their weight. Furax is a Fist weapon. It would be cool to make it larger in size, to literally make pancakes out of enemies. Atlas' ability is a good example of how such a weapon should look.

Simply put, it should be a melee weapon (like Fist) but large in size with slow and powerful attacks (like Atlas's ability). The formula "slow and powerful" fits the description of any heavy weapon, XD

1 hour ago, _nopox_ said:

Yes, I expressed myself badly. There are large weapons in the game, such as the Heavy Blade. They look very cool and you feel their weight. Furax is a Fist weapon. It would be cool to make it larger in size, to literally make pancakes out of enemies. Atlas' ability is a good example of how such a weapon should look.

Simply put, it should be a melee weapon (like Fist) but large in size with slow and powerful attacks (like Atlas's ability). The formula "slow and powerful" fits the description of any heavy weapon, XD

I could see them creating bigger ones with a unique stance mod that focuses more on smashing. The stats being slower but higher damage. 

What would be funny is if they made grounded Arch-Melees and dudes run around with the Knux. Create a melee based Necramech that focuses on enhancing melee damage and speed and can equip up to 2 arch melees for unique combos. 

Now you got me imagining a Warframe that can basically create giant exalted fist gauntlets that float above and when ever you use melee attacks, they target nearby enemies and strike them. Performing slams and such. Could grab some enemies and throw them into walls or other enemies. Be a frame that uses heavy weight Fist melee as it’s signature weapon. 

53 минуты назад, (PSN)chris1pat8twins сказал:

Now you got me imagining a Warframe that can basically create giant exalted fist gauntlets that float above and when ever you use melee attacks, they target nearby enemies and strike them. 

I remember the character "Amara" from the game Borderlands 3. She also used huge magic fists as a weapon.

On 2022-09-13 at 12:01 AM, (PSN)chris1pat8twins said:

I could see them creating bigger ones with a unique stance mod that focuses more on smashing. The stats being slower but higher damage. 

What would be funny is if they made grounded Arch-Melees and dudes run around with the Knux. Create a melee based Necramech that focuses on enhancing melee damage and speed and can equip up to 2 arch melees for unique combos. 

Now you got me imagining a Warframe that can basically create giant exalted fist gauntlets that float above and when ever you use melee attacks, they target nearby enemies and strike them. Performing slams and such. Could grab some enemies and throw them into walls or other enemies. Be a frame that uses heavy weight Fist melee as it’s signature weapon. 

Not a bad idea, i have an idea for a void cowboy/samurai/ronin warframe, and a warframe+necramech hybrid thats inspired by bears, berserkers, and vikings.

Archived