Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Resurgence Returns Sept 14. I’ve been waiting for this.

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

https://www.warframe.com/news/prime-resurgence-returns

Key points:

• Starts Sept 14th.
  • Prime Resurgence fully replaces Prime Vault.
  • Monthly rotations of Unvaulted items.
  • Same Aya system for getting Relics.
  • Regal Aya and Plat priced the same as the first Resurgence.

Prime Resurgence returns once again, this time to stay! Reinforce your Arsenal with the greatest creations of the Orokin Empire with the help of Varzia Dax starting September 14.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEYjkTwmLCE

On September 14, the Prime Vault closes for good. In its place comes the new and improved Prime Resurgence. After listening to your feedback, we saw a clear opportunity to improve both Prime Vault and Prime Resurgence, bringing more value to the program for the Warframe community and ultimately, more Primes into your Arsenal. With our new program, you can expect to see new monthly rotations filled with Prime Warframes, Weapons, Accessories and more at a much higher rate.

EARN BY PLAYING

With Prime Resurgence, you’ll have a more direct path to earning Prime Warframes and Weapons through gameplay. Earn Aya in Missions to purchase Void Relics containing the specific Prime components you want from Varzia, either in a Relay or right from the in-game Market or go straight to Maroo's Bazarr via the Void Relic Segment aboard your Orbiter.

OR INSTANTLY ACCESS

For each new rotation, you will be able to access all the available Prime Items instantly with Regal Aya. The price of Regal Aya has not increased since last year’s Prime Resurgence event and Platinum is still included with each purchase.

With Regal Aya, you have more agency in choosing the specific Prime Item that they want to purchase with Regal Aya, including individual Prime Accessories. However, you can still purchase bundles for Regal Aya as well.

Why should you collect Primes?

Prime Warframes, Weapons and Gear are some of the most impressive in Warframe and the pinnacle of Orokin technology. These golden paragons that make up the Prime Vanguard are symbols of heroism and are capable of incredible feats.

Boasting boosted stats and additional Mod Polarity, they are more customizable than your standard Warframe and if you want to take on the hardest challenges in Warframe (like the new Archon Hunts in Veilbreaker), it’s a good idea to bring a Prime or two along.

Jump in-game on September 14 to take part in the return of Varzia Dax and Prime Resurgence, and see the reveal of the first rotation!

Wow, this is really good for anyone who still has yet to complete their Prime equipment and raise their MR.  I know the last one gave me a massive leg up when it comes to collecting the missing pieces!

Sellers might be a little disappointed as prices are probably going to tank.  But with Crossplay coming later this year, that's bound to happen eventually anyways, so I guess they had ample warning?

27 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

https://www.warframe.com/news/prime-resurgence-returns

Key points:

• Starts Sept 14th.
  • Prime Resurgence fully replaces Prime Vault.
  • Monthly rotations of Unvaulted items.
  • Same Aya system for getting Relics.
  • Regal Aya and Plat priced the same as the first Resurgence.

UXGFF0V.jpg
also this looks vary encouraging and cool. The Reb era is stronk. 

Unless there's going to be more non regal aya stuff (ie not paid for) added compared with last time then this is pretty much pointless for me.  I don't need any vaulted frames....

This in all honesty just feels like DE trying to monetise prime stuff in a way to 'sell it faster' to newbies, likely with a viewpoint to a single currency on cross platform (I'm still waiting on plat being discontinued in all honesty)

I just hope this is a sick joke they are playing on players. But hey money is tight and they need all of it.

Boasting boosted stats and additional Mod Polarity, they are more customizable than your standard Warframe and if you want to take on the hardest challenges in Warframe (like the new Archon Hunts in Veilbreaker), it’s a good idea to bring a Prime or two along.

Yep the same excuse as last time, "it's hard bring dis with muni". You can straight up solo Archons with non-prime frames and non-prime weapons. Same with any other content in this game.

4 minutes ago, --END--Rikutatis said:

I missed the first Resurgence. I assume prime accessories are cash only and need to be bought with regal aya right? Regardless this is a very nice change.

So much QoL improving the game experience this month... a shame DE isn't getting enough credit due to the AoE ammo armaggedon.

Yeah everything that was paid only via PA/Vault is still paid only just with Regal Aya now. Plus some other things like old Amazon Prime promotion items and the Prime Noggles which were only from buying a Prime Frame from PA/Vault can be purchased.

That is assuming the system is exactly the same as the last run.

44 minutes ago, Wolf_Nerd said:

I just hope this is a sick joke they are playing on players. But hey money is tight and they need all of it.

Yep the same excuse as last time, "it's hard bring dis with muni". You can straight up solo Archons with non-prime frames and non-prime weapons. Same with any other content in this game.

This is called advertising dude. Don't disrespect the company for promoting the same game you apparently enjoy playing. You guys are pushing it with these insults to DE. 

9 minutes ago, (PSN)GEN-Son_17 said:

Why is that?

The current community outrage over the changes to ammo economy and some parts for Wukong .

Warframe currently being review bombed on Steam with almost 15K negative reviews that put Warframe at "mostly negatively reviewed .

This might result in poor sales for DE , DE should have thought of this release Prime Resurgence at the later date after dust settled from all this heavy changes .

1 hour ago, bad4youLT said:

Oof , what a terrible time to re-release it .

Nah it’s good timing, right before the veilbreaker part 2 update drops because influx of players. 

13 minutes ago, bad4youLT said:

The current minority afk AoE spammer outrage

> FTFY 

13 minutes ago, bad4youLT said:

review bombed on Steam

They will get over it and/or be replaced by other players. Also have you read any of that cringe?Who cares. Moving on. 

7 minutes ago, bad4youLT said:

The current community outrage over the changes to ammo economy and some parts for Wukong .

Warframe currently being review bombed on Steam with almost 15K negative reviews that put Warframe at "mostly negatively reviewed .

This might result in poor sales for DE , DE should have thought of this release Prime Resurgence at the later date after dust settled from all this heavy changes .

Nah. The industry is very well aware of review bombing tactics and, actually, that type of extremely stupid bombing can offer an even strong surge of popularity. The bombing is traceable and the pattern of comments means steam will remove their comments. Therefore, it's a really smart move.

3 minutes ago, bad4youLT said:

But it's being added permanently. If all that leads to poor sales it'd just be for a rotation or two until players get over it. And either way it's still likely to get more sales just than seeing two more frames being unvaulted for a few months.

11 minutes ago, (PSN)GEN-Son_17 said:

This is called advertising dude.

And last time it was called lying to current/returning/new players that they need the Prime things to get through New War, or that they can't put platinum in the packs, or that there is no way they can have separate Accesory packs for new/unvaulted frames. They were doing this for many years now, and only when things get big, they respond in a "positive" way for the playerbase. Oh and the predatory packs that made you still have leftover regal aya, so you needed to buy next one to buy another things and have no regal aya.

15 minutes ago, (PSN)GEN-Son_17 said:

the same game you apparently enjoy playing.

Not really, there is a ton of bullcrap that I don't enjoy pushed towards me (dog days, off weekly reset resets on weekly quests, recent changes to ammunition, lack of innovation in content type and many more).
But I play it, as for me now it's I think called "sunk cost fallacy", as I played it being a kid, I put a bunch of money and time into it, and now like 8 years later I still do that to not loose what I already put into it. 

But I will never agree on crap that is pushed into me, that I never wanted, and is straight up a bad decision. Check reddits, forums, big warframe content creators on what they though about Prime Resurgence or any other crap that happened in past 8 years. 

Oh sweet.. I honestly didn't really like the grind push of the event but the faster rotation through the vault offerings will be nice for people overall I think and without having to worry about the event ending in a few weeks it would not feel like such a grind push. 

I have a few vaulted Warframes where I only need like one more piece, let's go let's go ^^

Archived