Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania need some buff

MzKsG

On 2022-09-16 at 2:15 AM, selig_fay said:

Razorfly does not exist. Efficiency and fun are weaker than normal weapons. The only advantage is that it is easier to shoot in the head, but this is not a problem. Oh yes, Dex Pixia has a large scatter, so shooting in head will not be effective anyway.

Actually no, Titania has one of the best exalted weapons. Because it's not a melee weapon, Titania can use the Galvanized mods to her heart's content (while melee exalted weapons except Garuda's prime talons cannot use blood rush, weeping wounds, or {sometimes} condition overload.) 

She also can fly super quickly while using it and in terms of AoE speedrunning meta she can use thermal sunder to do the same thing. 

1小时前 , (XBOX)Upl0rdYT 说:

Actually no, Titania has one of the best exalted weapons. Because it's not a melee weapon, Titania can use the Galvanized mods to her heart's content (while melee exalted weapons except Garuda's prime talons cannot use blood rush, weeping wounds, or {sometimes} condition overload.) 

She also can fly super quickly while using it and in terms of AoE speedrunning mega she can use thermal sunder to do the same thing. 

I think you've hit the nail on the head. Yes, Titania's greatest strengths are her super speed and an Exalted weapon that resembles a machine gun. Other than that, she doesn't have much to commend her for, which is why I came up with this topic. All her other skills have more or less problems, and I hope they can be optimized.

I think someone else has said before that there are other Frames with bigger problems than Titania. Yes, I'm not denying this, and I admit that they need a rework more than Titania does, but that doesn't stop Titania from also needing a mini-rework or optimization. The order between them won't be determined by which one is worse, and I don't think it's out of the question that Titania, as a reasonably well-used frame, will be optimized first.

I think titania is pretty good but one thing I would change is the little buff wheel thing just needs to go, grendel has it too and I think it's just poor design to have to recast a single ability on one mob 4 times in a row for all the benefits

22 hours ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

Wouldn't that force you into spamming abilities aka 4x the energy drain?

For the same duration, sure. But you already need to cast it 4 times to get the full set of buffs from it. So just having the buffs all apply immediately removes the annoying shuffling between the buffs between casts entirely.

1 hour ago, Vahenir said:

For the same duration, sure. But you already need to cast it 4 times to get the full set of buffs from it. So just having the buffs all apply immediately removes the annoying shuffling between the buffs between casts entirely.

Ah ok, makes more sense. Would probably need adjusting but it makes sense.

Titania is one of my favs and I've spent too much time trying to come up with a way to use her entire kit. I had a thread with my proposed changes, but to summarize here:

0) Passive isn't very effective and needs changes. It may be good for topping off health, but such a small heal on such a small radius is not very good.

1) Spellbind is good only for status cleanse. The CC is kind of redundant with Lantern.

2) Tribute. 4 buffs, 2 of which are good, that require you to stop what you're doing and cycle cast these while getting shot. Reduce casting time, and either remove or combine the "bad" buffs into two tributes.

3) Lantern is a very nice ability, but most folks don't build for range and therefore may not see its impact. This ability, and her Razorflies, are very important to her survivability.

4) Razorwing. This is why a lot of people play Titania. The biggest struggle I've had with her is survivability against higher level enemies. You quickly get to a point in the game where your razorflies get one-shot by anything, it since they contribute quite a bit to your survival, you have to resort to recasting Razorwing, making you vulnerable and then your flies insta-die again, or trying to rely on whatever other defense scheme you can think of.

In short, there needs to be a better way to refresh your razorflies, Diwata needs a potency increase, and Dex Pixia are very solid.

My original thread: 

6小时前 , PrimeEnjoyer 说:

Titania is one of my favs and I've spent too much time trying to come up with a way to use her entire kit. I had a thread with my proposed changes, but to summarize here:

0) Passive isn't very effective and needs changes. It may be good for topping off health, but such a small heal on such a small radius is not very good.

1) Spellbind is good only for status cleanse. The CC is kind of redundant with Lantern.

2) Tribute. 4 buffs, 2 of which are good, that require you to stop what you're doing and cycle cast these while getting shot. Reduce casting time, and either remove or combine the "bad" buffs into two tributes.

3) Lantern is a very nice ability, but most folks don't build for range and therefore may not see its impact. This ability, and her Razorflies, are very important to her survivability.

4) Razorwing. This is why a lot of people play Titania. The biggest struggle I've had with her is survivability against higher level enemies. You quickly get to a point in the game where your razorflies get one-shot by anything, it since they contribute quite a bit to your survival, you have to resort to recasting Razorwing, making you vulnerable and then your flies insta-die again, or trying to rely on whatever other defense scheme you can think of.

In short, there needs to be a better way to refresh your razorflies, Diwata needs a potency increase, and Dex Pixia are very solid.

My original thread: 

You're thinking what I'm thinking. Yes, people have always found Titania's 4 easy to use and thus overlooked some of the worse aspects of her other skills. Whether it's passive skills that are almost non-existent or difficult to use 2, or 1 and 3 with overlapping effects, or Razorflies that die on a touch.

Titania is not the most problematic Frame but she still needs to be looked at and enhanced.

Honestly I think if you feel like most of a Warframe needs to get changed in order to be happy with it while a bunch of other people are simultaneously saying "that Warframe is actually pretty good", 

Maybe what you need is to ask for is actually a second flying Warframe? I would actually be for that, it would be sweet and they have already worked out all of the challenges with making one via making Titania.

3小时前 , cute_moth.npc 说:

Honestly I think if you feel like most of a Warframe needs to get changed in order to be happy with it while a bunch of other people are simultaneously saying "that Warframe is actually pretty good", 

I think there should be a weighting mechanism where if a player spends more time on a frame, his suggestions for that frame should be given more weight. Otherwise, we can't tell who really loves a Frame and spends a lot of time with it, and who plays it a few times, and the two have a different view of a thing.

For example, I can safely say that Hydroid is a successful Frame, it has plenty of 'sea monster' factor, and more loot with tentacles, and I don't think it needs rework, even though I've only used Hydroid less than 10 times.

3小时前 , cute_moth.npc 说:

Maybe what you need is to ask for is actually a second flying Warframe? I would actually be for that, it would be sweet and they have already worked out all of the challenges with making one via making Titania.

I don't think DE will create another flying frame, either Archwing-style flying or simply floating, there are already frames for it (Titania and Zephyr). What kind of frame will it be if there is another flying frame?

In addition, I think the scheme proposed in this topic is not a complete rework, and I even use the word 'buff'. I'm not looking to reduce or change any of titania's features, I just want her to be optimized on top of what's already available. Titania does have her good points, but that doesn't mean she's a problem-free Frame. If you all think that Titania just needs to be able to fly, nothing else matters. Can we use the same argument for other bad frames?

‘Yareli just needs to be able to ride the K-board. She's good enough.’

’Atlas only needs to be able to summon the Stone Man. He's good enough‘

‘Caliban just needs to be able to adapt to the injury, he's good enough.’

3 hours ago, cute_moth.npc said:

That would be nice, but then no one will play Titania because there is a better alternative. Well, unless the new frame has the most trash skins.

On 9/17/2022 at 2:53 PM, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

I don't care that it's the best exalted weapon in the game (not really, because mesa exists). If trash is the best of all trash, it's still trash. For example, I don’t see Titania hunting archons. I myself fly it there, but more and more often I use normal weapons or, you will not believe it, divata, because dex pixia does 0 damage to some mobs. Not to mention sortie with eximus, where I used a razorwing blitz build, but eventually switched to that incarnon that turns into an archgun.

But, it will be possible to argue about strength for a long time. I don't care about strength, I can turn off razorwing and use any weapon I want. So I'm fine with that now. My only concern is that I can enable razorwing at any time. And I just wrote about it above. If exalted weapons become truly temporal weapons, I'd rather not have them than have a temporal razorwing.

41 minutes ago, MzKsG said:

I don't think DE will create another flying frame, either Archwing-style flying or simply floating, there are already frames for it (Titania and Zephyr). What kind of frame will it be if there is another flying frame?

Well, if you look, then there is still a rocket pack that can be implemented. But it won't replace archwing.

43 minutes ago, MzKsG said:

Can we use the same argument for other bad frames?

Yes, it annoys me too. People come to the topic and say frame x doesn't need anything because frame y is bad. Like it solves something) 

8 hours ago, MzKsG said:

I think there should be a weighting mechanism where if a player spends more time on a frame, his suggestions for that frame should be given more weight. Otherwise, we can't tell who really loves a Frame and spends a lot of time with it, and who plays it a few times, and the two have a different view of a thing.

For example, I can safely say that Hydroid is a successful Frame, it has plenty of 'sea monster' factor, and more loot with tentacles, and I don't think it needs rework, even though I've only used Hydroid less than 10 times.

NImtXvt.png

Weigh me if you have to, I have only played Titania twice!

8 hours ago, MzKsG said:

That doesn't really work with Titania.

I use Spellbind, Tribute, Lantern, Razorwing, play her in 95% of the game's modes, and generally feel like unlike Yareli, Atlas and Caliban that she has tons of niches, adaptability and a full set of usable skills? Yareli really does just ride the board on a small selection of tilesets that the board works fine with, she's not good enough. And mostly get stuck on stuff. Sea Snares are fine.

Titania can adapt to almost the entire game and she's really fun to play while doing it ^^

9 hours ago, MzKsG said:

It should be the opposite. People have no sense for game balancing and are greedy. Their favourite frame would become ridiculously overpowered. Try to find someone suggesting a nerf for their most played warframe. Majority of players are good players but horrible at game design.

36 minutes ago, Frendh said:

Try to find someone suggesting a nerf for their most played warframe

I suggest that they remove the ability to cast subsumed nukes while in Razorwing honestly? 

Please trust me though, that's because I don't want Titania's actual gameplay or movement nerfed for people who actually want to play her because of people that don't actually even like her but are literally using her as a nuke carrier lol.

43 minutes ago, Frendh said:

It should be the opposite. People have no sense for game balancing and are greedy. Their favourite frame would become ridiculously overpowered. Try to find someone suggesting a nerf for their most played warframe. Majority of players are good players but horrible at game design.

I suggest razorwing speed nerf literally in this thread. If you don't believe this is my favorite frame, you can check my stats) 

I don't want Titania's actual gameplay or movement nerfed for people who actually want to play her because of people that don't actually even like her but are literally using her as a nuke

This scares me because it is so real 🤡

I suggest that they remove the ability to cast subsumed nukes while in Razorwing honestly?

I wouldn't see a problem with this, though thats because I only used helminth for damage skills once with Titania (breach surge and didn't like the result anyways) so it wouldn't really affect me. The problem is if they listen to this but end up applying it to all skills instead. That would be a HUGE drop in quality of life for me. Limitations like this is why I don't bother playing Yarelli. And not sharing any of her 518469531864153298645132654193651 Merulina limitations is what makes Titania a good example of what an 'exalted vehicle' should look like (imo anyways).

8 hours ago, Venefik said:

This scares me because it is so real 🤡

I wouldn't see a problem with this, though thats because I only used helminth for damage skills once with Titania (breach surge and didn't like the result anyways) so it wouldn't really affect me. The problem is if they listen to this but end up applying it to all skills instead. That would be a HUGE drop in quality of life for me. Limitations like this is why I don't bother playing Yarelli. And not sharing any of her 518469531864153298645132654193651 Merulina limitations is what makes Titania a good example of what an 'exalted vehicle' should look like (imo anyways).

I would also think having all Helminth limited on Titania would suck and they should not do that.

I'm just slightly worried that Titania is going to get nerfed into the dirt as an enjoyable Warframe because people are abusing her for the speed to zoom and boom lol.

En 18/9/2022 a las 19:39, PrimeEnjoyer dijo:

My original thread: 

Use this build and you will not have too many issues with high level enemies (i use titania for steel path, arbitrations and archon hunts without any problem): https://overframe.gg/build/275297/titania-prime/titania-razorwing-tank-lazy-build/

9 hours ago, cute_moth.npc said:

I'm just slightly worried that Titania is going to get nerfed into the dirt as an enjoyable Warframe because people are abusing her for the speed to zoom and boom lol.

I have no idea what Titania's nuck potential is, because corny plasmor does a better job than all those tambourine dances, not to mention that rhino does better ratata with archguns.
And speed doesn't matter, because nerfing into the ground is what's pointless. If this is at the level of a normal frame, then this is still a lot of vertical mobility.
I'm afraid that these nerfs won't happen, but instead we'll be able to use razorwing for something like 10 seconds once a minute, because it will be limited by some kind of rage mechanic where you can't physically support it. Everything just goes to this scenario.

2022/9/19 PM9点18分 , cute_moth.npc 说:

Weigh me if you have to, I have only played Titania twice!

Wow, yes, I admit you're a Titania veteran. I would have thought my 28.8% usage would be high, as I've tried to use Titania for most tasks, but there are some tasks where other frames perform better.

2022/9/19 PM9点18分 , cute_moth.npc 说:

I use Spellbind, Tribute, Lantern, Razorwing, play her in 95% of the game's modes, and generally feel like unlike Yareli, Atlas and Caliban that she has tons of niches, adaptability and a full set of usable skills? Yareli really does just ride the board on a small selection of tilesets that the board works fine with, she's not good enough. And mostly get stuck on stuff. Sea Snares are fine.

Maybe, but I still stand by my opinion. In fact, I can live with 1 and 3, but I can't stand the way 2 is triggered. I hate the mechanic of releasing one by one and having to pick up the shadows. I prefer to play Hildryn's 2 and collect the enhanced essence from the enemy

1 minute ago, MzKsG said:

Maybe, but I still stand by my opinion. In fact, I can live with 1 and 3, but I can't stand the way 2 is triggered. I hate the mechanic of releasing one by one and having to pick up the shadows. I prefer to play Hildryn's 2 and collect the enhanced essence from the enemy

To be fair that is one of the biggest issues Titania does have: Tribute is just so CLUNKY.

They could fix that for sure someday.

It's not that I do not feel like Titania doesn't need any touch ups, but I do not want to wake up and find an entirely new Warframe someday..

I mean unless it's a second flying Warframe. Bring that on ^^

2022/9/19 PM10点18分 , Frendh 说:

I thought you might be a psychology professor? Just kidding.

Yes, people will want their favorite frame to become powerful, but the vast majority of players are still sane, we know that the boundary, if a frame really becomes omnipotent and overflowing, then it will lose its own fun.

I'm not actually on the lookout to make Titania omnipotent, I'm just trying to point out her current problems.

Titania's passivity is really useless and the 4-point health recovery per second is ridiculous.

The aura effect of titania 2 cannot be changed by mods but is a fixed value that limits a lot of gameplay

DE gave Titania 3 flame damage but did not give a trigger, which is also a failed setting. In fact, what I'm trying to say is that it's pointless to add damage to such a skill, and I'm more inclined to turn this damage effect into a weakening effect on enemies or an enhancement to nearby friendly forces.

The survival problem of titania's razerflies in razerfly mode also exists, I can actually accept that they will shatter when they are touched, and I have never hoped to rely on them to kill enemies, but we lack an effective way to revive them, and it is difficult for me to use 10 times 2 to resurrect them. If you really want to define them as disposables, is the strength a little weaker now?

7分钟前 , cute_moth.npc 说:

t's not that I do not feel like Titania doesn't need any touch ups, but I do not want to wake up and find an entirely new Warframe someday..

In fact, you don't have to worry at all. If the level of Rework has already created a new frame, DE will not hesitate to create a new frame

In fact, I don't want Titania to become just another Frame. The ideas I put forward are only minor problems. For example, his butterflies, I don't want to have to use 2 10 times to resurrect them all, and I don't want to switch 4 repeatedly to resurrect them because it will lose my skill strength. I think the easiest way for DE to refresh them would be to long press 4, which won't make much difference to Titania's existing base.

Archived