Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania need some buff

MzKsG

On 2022-09-12 at 11:54 PM, MzKsG said:

On the other hand, although titania is not the least number of players, it can be seen from the data published by de last year that it is not the most.

I mean if your being super literal yea she isnt the most but the second most non starter frame (Graph posted by Pablo). That being said play stats arnt always an indicator of if a frame is actually good or not (Grendel is way better than Calaban but his stats are much lower). Her flies being squishy gives you a reason to recast her 4 (they also scale off of Diwatta modding if you want to make them hit harder). Her 3 could use some work not much reason to use it outside Plague Star but a free slot for helminth isn't necessarily a bad thing but its probably not what they would want given they put time and effort into the ability. The cycling on her 2 is kinda annoying but they last a long time so its hard to complain about them much. awe4akzr8ei91.png?width=1763&format=png&

6 hours ago, Kaiune said:

I mean if your being super literal yea she isnt the most but the second most non starter frame (Graph posted by Pablo). That being said play stats arnt always an indicator of if a frame is actually good or not (Grendel is way better than Calaban but his stats are much lower). Her flies being squishy gives you a reason to recast her 4 (they also scale off of Diwatta modding if you want to make them hit harder). Her 3 could use some work not much reason to use it outside Plague Star but a free slot for helminth isn't necessarily a bad thing but its probably not what they would want given they put time and effort into the ability. The cycling on her 2 is kinda annoying but they last a long time so its hard to explain. awe4akzr8ei91.png?width=1763&format=png&

It's just a problem in relic farm. I'm more than confident that if these stats are displayed on the mission type, we'll end up with something like 80% of capture missions in void. Of course, people on the forum will come and say that it's just because it's funny, but no. Capture, that's really what's going on.

We are also in a dangerous situation, because it is not ok.
https://youtu.be/JiVssKL3AP8

2022/9/28 AM5点54分 , Kaiune 说:

I mean if your being super literal yea she isnt the most but the second most non starter frame (Graph posted by Pablo).

First, let me explain why titania is on the high side. Because, when we reach the end of the game, the tasks we need to repeat are basically fast linear tasks, and in these tasks, the fast frame has the advantage, which also explains the reason why the frame that is more used than the titania is volt and wukong. If DE adds some defensive missions that require a lot of time to pass in the future, then the usage of other frames represented by saryn will also exceed that of titania, volt, and wukong.

Second, I think I've seen many people comment under this topic: titania is not the frame that needs rework the most. I think you're right, but that doesn't mean she'll be the last to be reworked. The reason is simple, compared to the titania problem of larger frames such as inaros and hydroid is too big, to rework their workload is equivalent to creating a new frame. If I were a designer at DE, I would definitely choose the latter and simply create a completely new frame, so that those frames that have problems but have fewer problems may be prioritized for rework.

Third, some commented, it would have been preferable to the emergence of a new flying frame rather than rework the current titania. On this point, it is different from what I said in my second point. The flight ability is more special, and I don't think the DE will introduce the same frame in flight mode. Therefore, even if there is a new flight frame, it is at most a rocket backpack type frame. Instead of waiting for the next 'titania' it is better to wait for a frame that can summon the 'Gundam'.

Finally, let me talk about my thoughts on titania.

①:

Passive skill changed to: Each time the skill affects a teammate or enemy, X health is restored per second. (X is the number of targets affected). Titania leaves a trail of dust when in the air, teammates who come into contact with it will get the same health regeneration effect, and enemies will have reduced shooting accuracy.

②:

The exclusive mod effects of 1 and 3 are swapped, and enemies affected by 1 will take more damage, while enemies attracted by 3 will periodically provide energy recovery for titania.

③:

2 No longer needs to specify a target, but titania will create an energy butterfly that will lock on to the nearest target of titania's attack or the nearest enemy, fly towards the enemy and explode, knocking the enemy down and reducing the damage it deals for the next period of time. (Same as the original effect, except that the release method changes.) In addition, the third aura effect is modified to read: the enemy has a certain chance that the weapon will get stuck when attacking.

④:

3 Changed to leave a beacon in place, and the beacon no longer deals fixed fire damage to enemies but cuts damage per second according to the maximum health. The damage dealt when an explosion is based on the sum of the sustained damage dealt during the duration of the skill. (Fire and titania don't fit at all)

⑤:

Razorflies will resurrect one every 5s. And the presence of razorflies as a substitute for my dog, it should have been allowed to install mods, otherwise my dog should be returned.

As for Diwata? Let it stay in the garbage.

3 hours ago, MzKsG said:

As for Diwata? Let it stay in the garbage.

The only problem with the divata is the armor. In my experience, divata does more damage against bosses even against pistol arcanes. So, well, maybe it's not like that and garbage with helminth. Not to mention that you can play the old ash gameplay.) 

18 hours ago, MzKsG said:

Second, I think I've seen many people comment under this topic: titania is not the frame that needs rework the most. I think you're right, but that doesn't mean she'll be the last to be reworked.

I think people making this point are in the boat of if we clutter up the forums with a bunch "Reworks needed for [good frame]" it drowns out the ones pointing out frames that really need the re work and if we were more focused as a community they would focus their attention on frames that truely need some help either cause they are sub par (Hydroid), underplayed (Grendel), untouched since debut and became forgettable due to being meh  (Gyre/Calaban),  or are dated (Valkyr's 1 and 3). And since those frames are less talked about due to their lower stats they get less engagement than a post about one of the communities favorite frames (I mean she has 2 deluxe skins for a reason) people often see posts like this as why frames like Hydroid haven't been touched. 

4小时前 , Kaiune 说:

I think people making this point are in the boat of if we clutter up the forums with a bunch "Reworks needed for [good frame]" it drowns out the ones pointing out frames that really need the re work and if we were more focused as a community they would focus their attention on frames that truely need some help either cause they are sub par (Hydroid), underplayed (Grendel), untouched since debut and became forgettable due to being meh  (Gyre/Calaban),  or are dated (Valkyr's 1 and 3). And since those frames are less talked about due to their lower stats they get less engagement than a post about one of the communities favorite frames (I mean she has 2 deluxe skins for a reason) people often see posts like this as why frames like Hydroid haven't been touched. 

I don't want to offend you. But when I want to talk about one reality, I've seen on forums a long time ago the topic of rework requirements about hydroids as well as grendl. I even remember a long time ago there was a rework topic about atlas that was very hot. I'm sure that if DE designers browse forums regularly, they can't have not seen it. However, until now, they have not even revealed the slightest intention to make adjustments to these frames, what do you think is the reason?

I think they'd rather come up with a new frame than spend time on these 'need-need-a-kind' frames. When a ship is just a gap, we may be able to repair it, but when a ship has a broken beam, we may only have to build another ship.

13 hours ago, Kaiune said:

I think people making this point are in the boat of if we clutter up the forums with a bunch "Reworks needed for [good frame]" it drowns out the ones pointing out frames that really need the re work and if we were more focused as a community they would focus their attention on frames that truely need some help either cause they are sub par (Hydroid), underplayed (Grendel), untouched since debut and became forgettable due to being meh (Gyre/Calaban), or are dated (Valkyr's 1 and 3).And since those frames are less talked about due to their lower stats they get less engagement than a post about one of the communities favorite frames (I mean she has 2 deluxe skins for a reason) people often see posts like this as why frames like Hydroid haven't been touched.

It doesn't matter. If you want real promotion, you need to raise not only the forum, but also reddit. You are guaranteed to be a content maker or a member of the board of designers. We're just discussing here. On the other hand, the opinion that "this frame is fine and there are other broken frames" has no real use in this topic. I have 2 pages of complaints about why Titania is not OK. And this applies not only to buffs, but also nerfs, as well as the removal of useless mechanics and bugs. 

Look, Titania was in an extremely bad state after the release. Literally all of her first 3 abilities were useless. Spellbind is bad control, and the immunity status cannot be used on yourself, only on the ground. Tribute, this is a hunt for enemy types, where in order for you to get the full version of the full moon, you need to knock out five souls from enemy pets (like shield ospray or grineer cats, for example). Not to mention that DR didn't exist and you might not have met these types of enemies on a mission. And yes, it still lasted 120 seconds and cost 25 energy per cast. But there was no wheel. The Lantern is useless because you cast, you shoot, it flies into the stratosphere. And it used to work through walls, but then DE nerf it, because, because, and it's broken up to the current moment. And the rework happened, just because at some point the content makers looked at her 3 abilities, said, ok, let's talk about razorwing, and it's good, it has good damage, but Titania is literally thin for the level of sortie, so razorwing is useless, because I can just take Chroma and have that the same damage, but also good protection. And aviator doesn't work for razorwing. And not to say that razorwing speed is a priority, because bulletjimp exists and if you die, your speed is 0.

And this background is needed to say that there have always been people who said that Titania is fine. I mean, ok, people come and show good Titania use stats. I know this is a statistic because people skip content using razorwing speed. OK, let's nerf razorwing speed. I don't think it's going to get bad from this, because it's still vertical mobility. But we still have other problems, bugs, and useless mechanics.

Oh yeah. The funniest fact is that people died because they hit the wall, since the archwing mechanics say that if you collide with something, you get damage. And DE had to remove it because so many people couldn't handle it. But it still counts as taking damage trigger for arcanes, which is a bug for me.

Archived