Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Got an annoying inventory bug

Kukki4u

Whenever I open my inventory, I encounter a bug where my inventory is not able to be closed, and a portion of the inventory turns unresponsive (Can't click exit button, the items themselves, or the item tabs). I am forced to restart the game afterwards. It's happened to me two times already even after restarting the game multiple times. This bug makes it where I can't even look at my inventory unless I want to restart my game every time, so it's quite frustrating. Anyone else experiencing this or know a fix?

• 8 months later...

The problem also occurs with other things. Usually, it's a result of using a controller in the menu, or to call up the menu. Which is weird and frustrating for people like me who use a controller for most stuff, but not menu navigation. Hitting the interact button with consoles, npcs, etc, can cause a soft-lock just like this. As can opening the menu with the Start button on the controller, instead of Escape on the keyboard. Additionally, the menu can become disabled after interacting with an NPC, forcing one to force-quit the game, or enter an open world (and possibly take up a spot on a team, if you had it to public mode when the menu stopped responding) to get the menu back. DE really needs to take a look at these problems.

• 2 months later...

this is still making the game only playable with exclusively mouse/keyboard, or exclusively controller, any way to confirm that you wont ever be adressing this? Seems no one wants to acknowledge it so final shape will get my money going forward (Destiny UI works fine with hybrid input and they acknowledge game breaking threads like this)