Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting Support: Common Issues

[DE]Megan

I've noticed one bug not being discussed alot of us are getting kicked out of the game during missions given us a error code itcrashes completely please fix!!!!! Especially on the nightmare missionsdefense when theres only 5 waves left it kicks everyone but one out the game!! Also I can't use vauban vortex kicks me out every time!!

I'm having serious frame drop issues.

They're bad all around but in Void missions its so bad I can't even shoot anything.

On top of that I can't pick up ammo, mods, etc.

Its a grind game and if I can't collect loot or even replenish my energy and ammo what point is there in playing.

I've spent a bit of money on this game and ts frustrating as all get out to not be able to play.

Anything being done about this?

Edited by (PS4)kaijukrash

Having connection issues. It keeps saying can't connect to server but I have only gotten that since yesterday when I've been playing fine for about a month already just fine. Can anyone help me out? Sometimes I cant even log in

Edited by (PS4)archie_th

I have a problem with 2 of my frames abilities, Rhinos iron skin and Volts speed.

I have Volt at 30 and everything EXCEPT speed works, Rhino is level 10 (I think) and everything EXCEPT Iron skin works.

Now this is what I don't understand, I have the abilities equipped to my frame. Both abilities are max rank. I have more than enough energy to use said ability. I swipe the touchpad in the direction needed and get the - "Power not unlocked " message. 

Yet my friends who have Rhinos and Volts can use all of the abilities without a problem, why can't I? 

Is there a way to fix this bug? 

I recently started playing warframe a few weeks ago and recently i bought an orokin catalyst and the next day i got a blueprint to make it, so i made it then when i had both of them in my inventory i used one on my galatine and the next day i went to use the other one on something else and my second one was gone.

Just thought I'd post that when I was going through Jupiter last night, unlocking nodes to get to Themisto, I would get taunts on the Star Chart from the Golem. After defeating Alad V, the Lotus displayed a message referring to the Golem again.

I can confirm this. 

I have a few problems I would like to report. One is two mods I have that appear bugged, "Energy Siphon"and the other one doesn't have a name listed on the mod.  It has three ??? in the bottom left corner and what I think is an infinity symbol on the top of the card.  Energy Siphon doesn't have the polarity symbol, and won't install.  I also have a Saryn that used a Forma on in order to Re-polarize a slot.  When I tried to change the polarity it didn't change, it reset the Warframe and it does have the Gold Star.  I have gotten it back up to level 30 hoping that it might take that in order to have some other option appear.  But nothing has, so I think there must have been an issue as it was going through the process.   Can you look into these problems for me?

Another Issue I wanted to mention is I tried to build a FLUX rifle after researching the blueprint in the dojo, after waiting three days for the blueprint I decided to hurry along the process of creating the rifle and paid Plat to speed up creating the FIELDRON's so I could start using it as soon as possible.  When I saw I was short on some salvage I even decided to go ahead and pay for some of it too because I wanted to just finish it and start using it.  But after getting all the resources together and paying all that Plat to speed up the building of the FIELDRON's there was no option to build the rifle.  I checked and It requires Mastery level 6, I'm only level 4.  I wasted all that Plat for nothing.  The same way someone is prevented from purchasing a weapon on the marketplace if they don't have the correct level, the blueprint should be restricted. It would have saved me time, money and a little pride.  I will check from now on before I start building something that I am the correct level, but it was an expensive lesson.

So far my biggest problem with the game has to be to be a lack of instructions or full explanation.  I purchased the Clan Emblem thinking that I would be able to try and create something cool to show off and after paying the 15 plat, I have to go online to find out from posts that it will cost more to submit a clan design.   But it didn't mention that anywhere when I purchased it.   I built a storage crate in the Dojo because in the description it states "A crate Tenno use to store items" and I thought it was a way to share items within the Clan.  Yes I did notice its listed as a decoration, but the Trading Post is also there and it is functional.  Perhaps the functional items be listed separately or state at the end of the description of the crate (Decorative Only).

I hope this doesn't sound as if I don't like your game.  I think it's beautiful and I been enjoying it to the point of ignoring my other two launch titles I purchased.  I even talked two of my friends into playing it and now they are hooked too.  If you could help me out with my issues at the moment, I would really appreciate it.  It would take the few blemish's that are distracting me, let me get back to loving your game and telling everyone they need to be playing it too.

Thanks

Diablopup

Edited by (PS4)diablopup

Please can someone explain to me why i keep getting this message and how i fix it? "login failed. Could not connect to server"
I went to the router settings and port forward the ports that they required to open NAT, 3960 and 3963. Now i can't play the @(*()$ game. I unassigned the ports already and rebooted the router but no solution :s
please help

(sorry for some grammar errors, english is not my native language)

I was building Nova and Nyx at the same time in my Foundry and Nova never showed up as completed when Nyx did. I'm just hoping there is a way I can at least get the blueprint and items to create her replaced, or to get the Warframe completed since Nyx is now been finished. While I've seen these small inconveniences, the game is still an amazing one that takes all my time besides work! Thanks again for the game and time to hopefully get this fixed.

jesperxavier 

Upon launching WarFrame for the first time on PS4 there is a message on screen saying that parental controls were restricting it (or something to that effect, cant fully remember) and was unable to close it and thus unable to play. Upon looking at the parental controls on the PS settings it is on Allow (also tried on tier 11) and it still doesn't work.

What do i do?