The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Getting Support: Common Issues

[DE]Megan

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, whoever reads this.

Long story short, accidentally clicked a Rush while I was on a Claim spree in the Foundry.

Item only had an hour and change left on it, but it cost me 25 platinum.  That's a rather large chunk of platinum that I didn't intend to spend.  Like, ever, on Rush jobs.  I'm patient.

The foundry has felt like a minefield since day one, with little platinum gobbling traps just waiting for a mistake, just one little accident.  Today I bumbled into one.

Pleaze halp.  I think it was a part for vanilla Mag, probably the Mag Systems since it would have been last in the list.  It might have been Nova Systems, though - it took forever for those to drop from Raptor and I know I got a later start with those in the Foundry.

But yeah, two Warframes' worth of parts, six parts, one was an accidental Rush with an hour and change to go.

Ughhhh.

25 Platinum, that's like, a Catalyst and change, man.  It sucks for that to just vanish like that because I clicked something.  Foundry is a minefield of Rush jobs just waiting for this to happen.

Edited by (PS4)Hooligantuan

Over the past few weeks that I have been playing, I have noticed that on occasion when your daily reward is awarded that I do not get it placed in my inventory (*items only, credits work just fine). I have had multiple weapons, both primary and secondary be rewarded but never placed in my inventory. The ones that I recall are Furis and Vasto. Both times I have checked and there has been an open inventory spot for these weapons. Today, I completed an alert mission that had either a blueprint or warframe as a reward, completed the missions but did not get the reward. Is there any way that I am missing where these rewards are going? I there a way for you to check and see if I these rewards were actually placed in my inventory?

Thanks much, appreciate your time.

CB

i was in my clan dojo yesterday and i accidentally wall runned and got flung out of the map and fell into a void and died and i had to use a revive to get back into the dojo and when i respawned and left the dojo i noticed that all of my credits had gone and i had 0 credits, it took around 30k off me, i am not bothered about the money it's just annoyiong and thought i should post it here.

Hi there  

i play this game alot so few days i notice  how to level up  every 24 hours

anyway i did level up to lvl 4, but now that test level option menu is gone for me

i tough it might come back every 24 hours  yet still nothing i looked on wiki for info

maybe i need to do something like finishing missions nothing there to,

so i think its glitching  and now i'm even scared to buy things because

i created a weapon from foundry after it whas done i took it now i can't find it anywhere -_-

I know for sure i'm missing things from that rhino prime bundle but idk what this is not cool anymore...

Idc about that rhino prime bundle but what i care is test level option menu !!! 

I've been playing this game since January, and I've got a fairly clear understanding on the ranking system and how fast my Progress Bar should move.

The issue is, my bar has moved about 2cm in 2 weeks almost, I was playing my new frame then (Valkyr) and now I've got my Rhino Prime which I leveled until 12 lastnight. still my progress bar just moved a couple of milimeters..

This never happend before so It's a bit disappointing that I play the same amount of games as my friends and now everybody has outranked me and has their progress bar moved up twice as mine.

Please look this up DE.

Hola, mi problema es que no me deja comercializar con otros jugadores soy rango 2 tengo platinos por que compre y tengo creditos lo tengo todo para intercambiar y no se me han acabado los intercambios restantes por dia doy a aceptar oferta y me sale que no se pudo hacer el intercambio. estoy desesperado ya......es en version ps4 

ive just had a couple of games on survival in Saturn had about 9 orgin cells and about 50 oxyem and for both games they were about 25minz all happy cause im getting good stuff next minute host migration lose everything im getting of the game I put in good hours and always get host migration and lose everything. every update u do makes problems worse then they were I  cant even play games one after another with out the loading screen freezing  

Hi i have a clan member that when they try to go up to 2nd floor in elevator, they end up back at 1st floor instead in clan dojo.

Also i had lots of ferrite last i looked and now i have zero ( another in my clan had same thing ) . I love this game and think it worth playing please help

Hi i have a clan member that when they try to go up to 2nd floor in elevator, they end up back at 1st floor instead in clan dojo.

Also i had lots of ferrite last i looked and now i have zero ( another in my clan had same thing ) . I love this game and think it worth playing please help

Send in a support ticket about the ferrite, see if they can look into it. Not sure on the elevator bit.

• 3 weeks later...

Really need help. Not trying to farm this again. I recently built Oberon's helmet as well as purchased one of his other helmets. I claimed it and then got Oberon's over all blueprint. Built his systems and chasis and then when I went to built him the helmet was gone. I can only see it by going into my inventory to confirm it was built. It's no where to be found in the foundry and will not let me start the build on Oberon. I don't if this a comment problem but please help!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey could I possily get a refund? So I was trading (about a week ago) and after i left the dojo it suddenly lost connection to the warframe servers and when it reconnected I had 0 platinum. I'm glad I found out about this forum because now this is the second time I've lost platinum by disconnecting :/ this time around 400 and last time I lost around 2200.

I am unable to trade with other players at all.  I am Mastery Rank 4 so that is not the issue.  Every time I go to finalize a trade I get a message stating "Trade has failed".  I have confirmed with players that I have tried trading with that they see the same message when trading with me yet they are able to trade with others.  I have platinum sitting there that I spent real money on yet I can't use it.  Please consider either refunding my real account or fixing this issue.  I was looking forward to trading, hence the $20 spent on platinum, yet I am completely unable to trade.