Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Part 2 Veilbreaker Kahl Garrison Mission Start Wednesday September 14

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

1 hour ago, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

Not sure the time probably when Archon reset, Resurgence drops 11am cst. 
zk3mRiN.jpg

A shame it's only once a week... but understandable if Archon Shards are a potential reward I guess.

20 minutes ago, tel__arin said:

so hotfix tomorrow. Make them void guns do less damage to the archon

Are you referring to the Incarnon guns? If so, 100% agreed. A radiation Laetum in Incarnon form 2-3 shot Boreal during each of his phases when I tested it. Lowkey hope they nullify Warframe abilities against the Aerolysts as well because Baruuk (and probably some other frames as well) can one shot them.

2 hours ago, Gamma745 said:

Hold on, is that the bloody Kuva Ayanga? Kahl will be able to use weapons other than the Grakata there?

well, he did use Grattler in the quest, so I suppose his missions will see him picking up more grineer equipment to use. plus he's shooting at a Narmer-controlled Thumper there, so like before, you get a bigger gun to kill bigger, tougher opponents. I love it though, can't wait!

hace 1 hora, Numerikuu dijo:

A shame it's only once a week... but understandable if Archon Shards are a potential reward I guess.

I preferred that instead of being weekly, some type of key or something like that could be made with and infinite BP. 

It's as if DE wanted to extend the use of the new content more than necessary. Basically you would have to spend a year or so to have 10 warframes with all their slots with shards and not necessarily the shards you want for them and i don't think they will change it at least for a long time

PD: I hope that everything that comes after this is not the same(I mean that it is weekly content.).

Archived