Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veilbreaker: Hotfix 32.0.3

[DE]Megan

I like the new system, but I'm really sad that Prime Vault is gone now because they just made obtaining prime accessories more real $ expensive.

Previously if I wanted to only buy the prime accessories from prime vault, I only had to spend $22 per prime accessory pack, ($44 if I bought both available at the time) and I could get it directly from the store, now I have to spend a minimum of $45 to get even one whole prime accessory pack worth of Regal Aya or $67 across two purchases of both the 7 Regal Aya option AND 3 Regal Aya option and then head to Varzia's ingame store in Maroos Bazaar and buy the whole 10 Regal Aya worth of accessories which costs the same as the combined pack that comes with a lot of extra stuff I don't need like extra prime frames and weapons and glyphs and endo, which is nice, but I only wanted the accessories and they were a lot cheaper before.

Or, I could buy the $88 pack of 15 regal aya, and then I'd still need to purchase more at the next cycle to get a whole set of prime accessories, because It's still not enough even then.

I would rather just have the cheaper prime accessories like I was used to, I would rather it go back how it was, the current accessory prices or regal aya prices are just too high, and I'm so mad, I have been waiting for so long for the prime vault to come back and stop giving me the same options on repeat even though we've had more prime frames come out and get vaulted, and now I've just been blueballed.

At first, the developers complain that Wukong is too popular among the players. And then the developers bring it back to prime a year after they put it in prime storage. At this time, no other frames have been released for more than 2 years, except for the revival of prime last year

Honestly...imo this update sucks... I'm not normally this negative but blimey....

Regal aya is far too expensive for what it is, so that's not going to happen, even if I was willing to spend money on it (I'm not)

Normal aya has nothing worth buying (especially if you were here last time) when you already have the prime frames, so it's just going to dilute the drop tables for me... it's arguably better for newbies with credit cards though which this is really targetted at.

Yay...ANOTHER syndicate that has it's own specific currency (getting too many currencies).... but this time we can't use a warframe to do the missions and it's restricted to 'weekly' (we need a specific 'week start/end' now more than ever)

I didn't enjoy kahl (or the corpus one) during the new war, I haven't enjoyed him in the veilbreaker quest (I literally stopped after first mission).  But if I want the stuff that I can use with a warframe and I might enjoy using I need to fully rank up kahl... basically I'm forced to play with kahl, pay plat or go without (kind of understand why we got the free frame now...).  It really doesn't help when Kahl can magically do as much or more damage to sentients with low levels weapons than we can with meta warframes/weapons....

And I won't even bother commenting on the lack of changes to things like ammo...

Fixed custom Operator energy colors not applying to abilities or the equipped Ephemera

OK. Could you now fix the Raptwing and Seraphayre color on operatro/drifter? Could you also fix operator/drifter facial accessories energy color? Could you fix operator/drifter eye accessories still not rendering as client?

Much many grassy asses.

So let me get straight: Prime Resurgence the Regal Aya price is 3pc/20 dollar. The Usual accesory pack cost 20 dollar and that contain 2-3 ITEMS! But the pricing is now 2-2-1 Regal Aya for a pack. So the Price Accessory pack cost now the double of used to. Not changing the price my ***. The Greed is strong with this change. I hope nobody buys it. 

52 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

It would be helpful to see your game logs. After trying and failing to chat with a person, close the game then send in your log files to Support please. If you open the launcher there is a Get Logs button under the "gear icon" configuration section.
(Your log files are deleted each time you start the game, so you would have to do this immediately after you see the chat problem)

I have done that. There are some problems messaging someone while having his profile open too, as described here: 

This PRIME RESURRECTION PRICE REDEMPTION most horrible thing that DE invented. this very unfair!!! with the withdrawal of the prime vault that cost R$ 39,90 Brazilian currency to get everything that came from accessories primes of that waframe. now if I want to have accessories primes of a full waframe. have to spend R$ 87,99 that absurd doubled the price. :thumbdown:

hace 2 minutos, lady-zero dijo:

@[DE]Megan Does "next hotfix" contain something related to this thread? Eidolon hunt... uh... That's all that kept me going in this game... but after "void dash" and "propa" nerfs it's not enjoyable or challengeable anymore

This people punish veteran players, they don't want to bring back void dash and they will nerf everything to make players use new things and drop old inventory weapons, etc
This is a way to maintain new players fighting with old players and nerfing everything in a pve environment god knows why  

18 minutes ago, [DE]Saske said:

Not trying to spoil it too much, while you can not disable the energy barrier, it is possible to reach the somachord fragment. 

Yeah it is reachable. People just need to use their brains a bit more than what is usually required of Warframe gameplay.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Sneaky Sabotage 

“Sabotage time, Kahl. I’ve located a Veil Factory on the Orb Vallis. It’s crawling with Deacons, so you’ll need to be sneaky. NO GUNS.”

You must have missed all the negative feedback on the stealth segments of The New War...

Archived