Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veilbreaker: Hotfix 32.0.3

[DE]Megan

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Archons now prioritize players instead of summons (eg: Octavia's roller, Titania's Razorflies, Atlas Rumblers, etc) to prevent too egregious aggro CC.

Are archons supposed to entirely ignore invisible frames to the point they don't even attack at all solo?

You guys really need to give us another way of getting Stock, or completely revamp these missions.

The first time I ran it, it was alright.
Then I had to rerun the thing for 60 minutes to get the challenges, and none of it was fun.

If it's not fun now, and it's the first week, imagine what it will feel like after doing it for a few weeks straight.

Absolute purgatory.

Fixed custom Operator energy colors not applying to abilities or the equipped Ephemera.

Thanks for the fix. However, it is incomplete. Previously, the energy colour also applied to the equipped sigil as well as the Operator/Drifter toggle button. Please restore this. The button is whatever, but it's quite annoying that we can't get rid of one of the default sigil colour in any way. Previously, it was possible to set sigil colour to black and the chosen energy colour was used as the other one. Now, it always uses sigil colour + default colour. Please either restore it how it was, or give us two sigil colours the same way waframe sigils get.

18 minutes ago, maaleru said:

Well... we just save him. No Chipper no shop.

Exactly...

What you wrote is incorrect.

Rank 1 is not the default rank. Rank 1 is what you get when you complete this week's mission. This is why I asked about the next rank saying it gives access to Chipper...

2 minutes ago, Wiz3rd said:

The first time I ran it, it was alright.
Then I had to rerun the thing for 60 minutes to get the challenges, and none of it was fun.

I really liked it the first time.
...Then repeating the thing for tiny amounts of stock that I can't even spend because the shop is all locked. It's kinda sad ye.

I liked the quest tho! I hope there are multiple types of Khal missions! Looking forward to more updates.

Also, please fix the game forcing us to use incorrect prices for Tennogen items. It seems to autodetect current region instead of using the selected Steam region, and then converts the currency of that wrong region's price to your chosen Steam's currency - instead of using the correct region's price. People should not be forced to pay local prices via geolocation: we tend to travel, move around, etc, but our incomes are usually fixed around our home region.

Prime Access purchases have the same problem.

5 минут назад, Leqesai сказал:

Exactly...

What you wrote is incorrect.

Rank 1 is not the default rank. Rank 1 is what you get when you complete this week's mission. This is why I asked about the next rank saying it gives access to Chipper...

Syndicate statistics show the current ranks in them. Now - "encampment", so we are at 2 already

This Kahl Sabotage mission is genuinely annoying.
I won't speak for everyone, but 15 minutes, plus all of the other side objectives, finding little insignifcant baubles and other tiny objects, or finding the NPCs, it takes everything I disliked about Syndicate Medallions, and puts them into one neat little bundle lol, then on top of that it also takes my most disliked part of The New War, the Deacons, and gives us a forced stealth mission.

I understand I don't have to do all of the objectives in one run, but having to repeat the same mission over and over until I miraculously find the little trinkets on the ground, K-drive Parts, Chipper's Tools, The NPCs, and the Genemasks, is frustrating. I didn't think Kahl of all things would turn out to be a metal gear knock off, I was expecting him to be our own goofy Doom Guy, shooting everything in his way to get his Brothers back. No slinking around in the shadows at the mercy of Deacons.

Well what a bunch of utter crap .. DE latest update is the worst piece of junk they have ever produced.. Lets look at what we got from Veilbreaker after another round of waiting years for any actual content.. we got a frame, yay .. we got a weekly sortie .. ok .. yippy great, and we got weekly non warframe Kahl missions.. ok that sux but ok and thats about it! .. thats kinda slack in regards to any kind of game play.. wheres the sentient fights, wheres the new planets.. where the hell is anything at all in regards to content to play.. nadda, zip, nil none  

Time gating extra archon shards for 4 weeks is a bit ridiculous.   Kahl's garrison rep system is so dumb.   At Mr 32 it shouldn't take that long to get max rep.  I'm not going to quit playing, I'm just going to stop spending money.   The new weapons are trash and you've time gated them so people will buy them, but they are hot garbage.  Seriously release good weapons at least if you're going to encourage people to buy them this way.

Hope you weren't excited to get that Archon shard from Chipper this week, Tenno, cause you can't rank up more than once per week. 

What's the point of having high levels' worth of standing available to me if I can't rank up? I'm a rank Legendary 1, but that means squat since I can't use the large amount of standing I'd otherwise be able to earn. Plus, nobody wants to wait weeks for more ranks.

On top of all of that, you only get a certain amount of standing a week, but the Archon shard is 90 Stock, leaving you only 15 Stock left over to buy anything else with. If you buy anything else, you will not have enough Stock for that week's Archon shard. Big yikes!

4 minutes ago, Frcdstcr said:

Hope you weren't excited to get that Archon shard from Chipper this week, Tenno, cause you can't rank up more than once per week. 

What's the point of having high levels' worth of standing available to me if I can't rank up? I'm a rank Legendary 1, but that means squat since I can't use the large amount of standing I'd otherwise be able to earn. Plus, nobody wants to wait weeks for more ranks.

On top of all of that, you only get a certain amount of standing a week, but the Archon shard is 90 Stock, leaving you only 15 Stock left over to buy anything else with. If you buy anything else, you will not have enough Stock for that week's Archon shard. Big yikes!

And you have at leat 5 weeks of not buying Archon shards to buy the other stuff.... come on, man.... you are legendary 1 for Christ's sake....

Just now, Leqesai said:

And you have at leat 5 weeks of not buying Archon shards to buy the other stuff.... come on, man.... you are legendary 1 for Christ's sake....

And? My points are the same. Plus, Kahl is the only syndicate I can think of that only allows you to rank up once per week.

Just now, Leqesai said:

Your point may be the same but it doesn't hold water. 

All of the syndicates are time gated...

What part of "Kahl only lets you rank up once per week" are you missing? Every other syndicate can gain standing per day, letting you potentially rank up multiple times a week. Kahl does not. 

8 hours ago, XHADgaming said:

Well there isn't a primed stretch or primed vitality is there?

Archon Intensify actually comes out to a similar value to Umbral Intensify with a set bonus so that one is actually understandable as well. 

I am more miffed about them being a flat 16 capacity instead of just being 2 capacity over their regular counterparts. Really hard to justify an additional 7 capacity for stretch for an additional streamline effect for certain abilities at most

Archon flow is the primed flow value likewise with archon continuity so those two are understandable. The others. . . not so much.

Just feels inconsistent is all , they should either all be based on their base mods or all should be based on their (potential) primed mods.

Archived