Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veilbreaker: Hotfix 32.0.3

[DE]Megan

• Fixed being able to cast Styanax’s other abilities while in Final Stand. 

• Similar to Wisp’s Sol Gate, Final Stand is a full-body animation that restricts the casting of other abilities. 

Mach Rush is a full body animation too, let's fix Gauss able to cast his other 3 abilities while we're at it

Or Revenant being able cast Reave while using Danse Macabre

And Sol Gate ALLOWS Wisp to cast her 2nd ability 

On 2022-09-14 at 10:10 PM, Caramello said:

Prime resurgence is back, and is time to do math again! Exciting! 

This month we have Wukong back, and im glad, cuz he the perfect exemple to show how overpriced resurgence is.

Our beloved monkey came with 3 accessories: A syandana, a kubrow armor, and an ephemera:

bc4b671325305e8192fe33a3ec982823.png

If we still had the old Unvault system, all those 3 things would be neatly packed in a bundle at the cost of 17 euros.

But now? Now those 3 items require a total of 6 regal aya.

9d8ffe40c9e292b336b0dbf1b6e07b94.png

How much is 6 regal aya you ask? 35 euro, or 37 if you want the "best value" (lmao)

451d2d1825b98ec51939080674a0c366.png

Wow! A whooping 100% price increase! Even if the syandana was still 1 regal, that would still be overpriced...

Member when the promise was to keep the value the same from the previous system?

Actually this! As a player who only grinds the mechanical stuff, this feels like an unnecessary punishment for people only interested in paying for cosmetics. Why should buying all the cosmetics cost 80% of buying a bundle that includes all the cosmetics AND all the mechanical stuff as well?

I really hope DE will be fixing this as now I really dont have any urge to support the game monetarally because this value assessment is just trash.

I reckon halfing the prices of cosmetics would be a fair value more in line with the previous pricing of prime unvaulting accessories.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived