Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veilbreaker: Hotfix 32.0.4

[DE]Megan

Le 15/09/2022 à 00:31, [DE]Megan a dit :
  • Fixed several placement and clipping issues with Shoulder Armor equipped on Kahl (notably the Sorex Shoulder Guards). 

Oh, yeah, nice, thank you DE. And now: DO THE SAME THING FOR KHORA! It's been more than a year!

And fix that too !

Hate new khal mission ? , HATE is a warm thought , in reality I ended up smashing my keyboard , last time i did that was 15 years ago , DE what is happening ? I do not take money from you if i complete the game mission(s) in fact i've given some for the joy of playing this game. So wft ?

hace 37 minutos, b1b1top dijo:

Hate new khal mission ? , HATE is a warm thought , in reality I ended up smashing my keyboard , last time i did that was 15 years ago , DE what is happening ? I do not take money from you if i complete the game mission(s) in fact i've given some for the joy of playing this game. So wft ?

dude i have not even done new war xD i am mastery 30 and i played all of this with no operator mode

cause you know i played warframe cause the warframes LoL 

so i am here forever stuck a wall, is not like i am missiing a lot but yeah i hear many dont like khal so yeah i am saving my self of all that pain xD

hace 1 minuto, DavidHogins dijo:

For the love of god, please fix Mesa getting knocked down while in peacemaker, you get knocked down and are forced to wait almost 10 seconds to the character get up automatically, this is getting me killed a lot in higher level missions

is not a bug 

was nerfed 

she is still too strong so hopely she will nerfed again soon 

19 minutes ago, spaceageGecko said:

Even in a one month timeframe they are above average.

I don't think that's a very good time frame. Warframe doesn't have a major update every month. IMO you should be comparing previous major updates and discount the lull between updates. It might be worth considering the decay rate after previous major updates also.

Archived