The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Avengers Of The Lotus - [Recruiting] █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁ [Synergy Alliance]

Krektens

Hi, i see you have all the labs but how far you're in research of the stuff? and you're part of the same Synergy that is owning "Ur" ds right now?

i ask because i am planning on leaving my current clan because most of the people stopped playing the game

Edited by armando92

Hi, i see you have all the labs but how far you're in research of the stuff? and you're part of the same Synergy that is owning "Ur" ds right now?

i ask because i am planning on leaving my current clan because most of the people stopped playing the game

we have currently fully researched technologies and yes AOTL is part of the Synergy.

sorry for the delay in response.

we should have some free space for new recruits.

A friend and I started playing about a week or two ago. Only rank 1 almost rank 2 but loving the game and looking for a clan. We both have microphones and put in about 2 hours a night usually. 

IGN: Grievez (me)

IGN: Dokeno (friend)

Hello I am currently looking for an active clan as my old one is now abandoned. I try to support other players in combat by using powers that aid and assist others.

IGN: ENDER_SIGGLE

Edited by ENDER_SIGGLE