Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Yareli is missing!

(NSW)Smashbrolink

I haven't really logged in since completing The New War, but when I came back a few days ago, my Yareli wf was missing from my inventory.

I know I should have her, though, because not only is her mission [Waverider] complete in my logs, I distinctly remember visiting the vent kids to show her to them afterwards.

I haven't fed her to my Helminth, either.

Is this a bug? Or did the requirements to get her post-mission change, removing her from my inventory?

If it's a bug, can I get her back somehow without having to complete all that ridiculous board-trick tomfoolery? 

35 minutes ago, (NSW)Juraash said:

Unfortunately I don't have a solution for the bug. BUT, if you wind up needing to rebuild her, I believe all BPs awarded from quests are available from Simaris. So you can avoid redoing the quest at least. Hope you get a resolution that is less hassle though. 

Afair, her parts also come from the quest, so unless I can get her parts elsewhere, I might have to redo it...

12 minutes ago, (NSW)Smashbrolink said:

Afair, her parts also come from the quest, so unless I can get her parts elsewhere, I might have to redo it...

Her part BPs are from that Vent Kids (Bash?) lab in your dojo, so you'd only have to buy the one from Simaris. As far as I know, redoing a quest never re-rewards you, but there are other avenues for getting duplicates. Simaris actually stocks a lot of these things, including unranked Umbral mods, and I believe the login weapons are there too. 

Archived