Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relics and Warframe level cap

(PSN)Tvang1991

To all warframe management creators/developers etc etc. As a long time player of the Warframe game, it has come to my attention that Warframe could be long overdue for a higher frame lvl cap. Instead of having to stick to 30, frames should at least be at 60 or 70 due to events, missions and sorties that has enemies around that level or higher. It's only fair because sometimes we will end up doing solos or paired with only one or two other players and will either fail or pass said missions and events depending on difficulties.

For the relic part, I feel like ALL vaulted relics should be available to players as rewards because that'll give everyone better chances of getting relics that actually contain prime parts they're looking for besides having to randomly wait to purchase from Baro Ki Teer or other players. I also feel it's time to allow players the options to SELL the relics for credits also because I find myself getting the same relics as rewards for over 30 or 40 times and hardly get any other relics with parts I needed.

Either allow us to sell relics or let us use multiples in games and unlock by collecting the amount needed per relics. 10 for 1 and 20 for 2 etc etc.

1 hour ago, (PSN)Tvang1991 said:

frames should at least be at 60 or 70 due to events, missions and sorties that has enemies around that level or higher.

Warframe rank has nothing to do with the enemy levels it can/should go up against. I'm really surprised to see a long-time player try to make such a connection.

I feel like ALL vaulted relics should be available to players as rewards because that'll give everyone better chances of getting relics that actually contain prime parts they're looking for

Actually, that will ensure nobody ever gets the relics they need.

This will not apply as much to complete novices, but say you've played the game for a while and just need things out of one specific relic (newest prime access). Right now, there are 8 unvaulted Lith relics (more or less). So by running Hepit you get a 1/8 chance of getting the relic you want every 2 mins. So you average 1 relic you want every 20 minutes. If ALL Lith relics are available in-game, that chance would instead be 1/100. So you'll be averaging 1 relic you want every 2.5 hours (if you play non-stop). Don't think that will make for a good player experience

As suggested above, have a look at the new Prime Resurgence program. If DE keep it up in a reasonable manner, that will get everybody all the primes soon enough - and with a much nicer farming method

Either allow us to sell relics or let us use multiples in games and unlock by collecting the amount needed per relics. 10 for 1 and 20 for 2 etc etc.

You are in luck: all relics are already tradeable (and have been for a while). You just need to find someone selling the ones you want

Archived