Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra and Wukong clone stop attacking

(PSN)JuRod

Greetings.

just wanted to report that there is a bug that stops Umbra in senitent mode and Wukong clone from attacking. I can have full ammo and or even just melee equipped and they will just stand there for a few minutes before they attack again. It has happened even when I play solo. Please fix this.

If Wukong clone is meant to be using your ammo pool, and it is full or has ammo, why isn’t the clone shooting? And if I’m shooting why isn’t he melee attacking?

Im also still having the same issue with Umbra? He attack for 30 seconds or so and then stops for no reason. No gun or melee attack. Umbra is what I use for operator gameplay as someone to watch my back but now he is useless.

I know you are addressing afk players, but I am not and never have been an afk player. I love finding synergy builds for my Wukong and Umbra, but I feel like either this is a bug or you are now punishing good players for thing we didn’t do. I loved using my clone to spread status while I do the damage and the same for my operator Umbra set up. Now neither work and that’s not fair especially for all the time and forma I spent on both of my favorite frames.

please address this DE because right now Wukong has one ability that is completely useless. And Umbra passive is broken.

Archived