Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orb vallis bounty bug

(PSN)Fluffyskittles77

I've done a few bounties in fortuna and for some reason whenever we have a defend the drone mission near central maintenance inside a tunnel specifically, everything seems to bug out no enemies will spawn therefore you cannot kill the reinforcements and are incapable of completing the mission, I also noticed that something similar occured when we had to collect the data boxes that spawn before the enemies do, they tend to spawn inside the walls of the tunnel and you cannot always reach them and again no enemies are spawning. It only seems to be an issue with the tunnel I've had no problems elsewhere.

Now while I don't experince these PC bugs except the tunnel area where you defend the drone and no enemies appear, a notable PS4 bug where anytime you do Excavation stage with 2 or more excavators. If one finishes, the stage forcibly ends as successful, but fails the bonus as the stage forcibly ends with the excavator that completed going to 0 HP instantly. Luckily Demios' version of this stage remains unaffected.... However, Demios has its own bug where you kill the assassination target by first baiting it with bait. Shortly after that section of baiting, if you spawnkill the boss too quick, the stage does not end. I kinda killed the boss too quick with Voidrig's 4th ability, and it wasn't even fully built as it only has firing speed, the basic damage mod, and heat.

Archived