Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kahl mission camera control bug

(NSW)silent_sight

I can't seem to play the Kahl mission with the camera control in it. I go to the consol and activate the camera. The tool tip says 'R to move camera; A to interact; A to exit'

I can move the camera, but if I press 'A' it doesn't interact with the glowing red box on the wall, and just exits out of the camera leaving the force field up. I cannot progress at all. 

I did swap the 'melee' and 'context action' buttons (to 'Y' and 'A' respectively) when I started playing the game years ago as that control layout works better for me... Maybe that has something to do with it? 

As someone who has the same problem, and who has the same control mapping (A and Y being "context action" and "melee"). Yeah, the swapped "melee" and "context action" buttons screws up the controls for Kahl's missions.

There was a similar issue in the Veilbreaker intro quest (you couldn't order Kahl's squad to move/attack/do things if your "context action" input was not the default) - you'd think DE would've learned from it and tested for this in the new Kahl missions, but apparently not.

1 hour ago, (NSW)silent_sight said:

So... I managed to do the mission by changing the melee and context action buttons back to their defaults... I stumbled through pushing the wrong buttons a lot... Then switched them back after the mission. I really don't want to do that every Kahl mission, though... 

Yeah, that's what I'm gonna have to do. I hate it though, and would *really* like DE to solve that one.

Archived