Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stats Menu after missions is broken

Dunkelheit

My stats during missions when I hit "TAB" are working just fine. But in the after-mission summary, when I go from "progression" tab to "stats" tab, I cannot see any stats any more, the window seems empty. When I scroll with the mouse I can see some numbers barely in one line above the normal window, but it is severely bugged and not usable. Everything else in the game is A-OK. Other people from my alliance don't have that problem. I think this problem persists for 2 weeks now.

I have done the following:
- restart the game
- Use launcher to check files
- update drivers for the graphics card

Does someone have a similar problem or knows how to fix it?

• 2 weeks later...

I am Having the same issue consistently for a few weeks. it does not effect gameplay at all.

I've learnt if you click the little plus on the top right of the Lower "Gray menu" area after 'mission complete' it expands and you can see the Stats at the top. But not Normally like you used. (just in the small window)

Screenshots accompanying: (((While I try to figure out how to add Images...))) ((Nope. I give up on adding pictures.)) 

Am 30.9.2022 um 04:52 schrieb LadyRhize:

I am Having the same issue consistently for a few weeks. it does not effect gameplay at all.

I've learnt if you click the little plus on the top right of the Lower "Gray menu" area after 'mission complete' it expands and you can see the Stats at the top. But not Normally like you used. (just in the small window)

Screenshots accompanying: (((While I try to figure out how to add Images...))) ((Nope. I give up on adding pictures.)) 

Thanks for the tip. Booting up Warframe to check it out. Have you tried re-installing the game? I don't really want to, because download takes a long time for me.

• 1 month later...

Archived