Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

After 1000 Hours of Warframe it Finally Happened

TeaHands

I solo'd my first Tridolon! With my very own dumb build lol. It was 3am, it was sloppy, and it shouldn't have taken as long as it did. But I finally did it!

Happy Party GIF

Thank you to all the Tenno that helped carry my unskilled ass through all those other hunts. I used that knowledge to help out other clueless Tenno like me and it is appreciated.

Congratulations! Good for you! 

Its a pretty intense fight, and still remains that way for me, even after a few. Don't think I'll ever get to speed running territory, but thats fine by me, I may even prefer the fact that I still find it a bit of a challenge/intimidating, going alone. Very satisfying experience. 

Hope you continue to enjoy it! I wish the barrier for entering such challenges was a bit lower. So many people give up on Eidolon's, but being able to do a solo Tridolon? Such an experience!! 

A final congrats! 

Am 16.9.2022 um 14:05 schrieb TomCruisesSon:

I solo'd my first Tridolon! With my very own dumb build lol. It was 3am, it was sloppy, and it shouldn't have taken as long as it did. But I finally did it!

Happy Party GIF

Thank you to all the Tenno that helped carry my unskilled ass through all those other hunts. I used that knowledge to help out other clueless Tenno like me and it is appreciated.

after 3k i didn't even know how to play spy mission.
hence

9 hours ago, ant99999 said:

Congratulations!

May I ask what combination of warframe, weapon, focus school and amp you were using?

Thanks! It was pretty goofy and redundant but it kept me and the lures alive.

Nezha with Smite+Aug for damage and buffing teammates when I'm not solo. Warding Halo+Aug for lures and teammates when not solo.

Lanka because I just like how it feels.

Vazarin because I like that additional safety for lures.

And I was using the 777 amp with Eternal Logistics since I'm already dashing with Vazarin.

I'm already trying out other builds and frames but this was my sure thing to get through the hunt with no deaths or lures lost.

21 hours ago, (PSN)ErydisTheLucario said:

Ik the feeling. After damn near 2k hours I was able to do it on my own too. I took that long cause i didn't engage much with focus trees until after it got changed. 

The focus tree change also got me to push for soloing

9 hours ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Congratulations! Good for you! 

Its a pretty intense fight, and still remains that way for me, even after a few. Don't think I'll ever get to speed running territory, but thats fine by me, I may even prefer the fact that I still find it a bit of a challenge/intimidating, going alone. Very satisfying experience. 

Hope you continue to enjoy it! I wish the barrier for entering such challenges was a bit lower. So many people give up on Eidolon's, but being able to do a solo Tridolon? Such an experience!! 

A final congrats! 

Thanks!

Yeah, this is one of the biggest hurdles to climb over in the game imo. Which is why I want to be able to solo this and try to help out new players with hunts.

But I'll probably dip my toes a little in the meta for this, mainly because it involves Volt and I love having any reason to bring him out. But not to the point to where Im messing with the graphics to get a consistent boost from Eclipse (which is just insanity).

Thanks again!

Archived