Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veilbreaker: Hotfix 32.0.6

[DE]Connor

On 2022-09-16 at 12:48 PM, [DE]Connor said:

Fixes: 

Could you folks please fix the excavator bug where one automatically gets destroyed if another one finishes?  Look at this:

https://forums.warframe.com/search/?q=excavator&quick=1&type=forums_topic&nodes=27

It's been a problem for months, it's been reported dozens of times, and it's still a problem.  Thank you.

Sooo, I just managed to get on and run the Kahl mission. I gotta say, not a fan. I'm not going back in and getting all of the challenges done. I don't play warframe to be a sluggish brute with poor limited damage. I play warframe for the fast fluid movement and power fantasy. If this is the future of the game, please let your playerbase (myself included) know, as honestly I have no interest in the Kahl missions. He was a fun character for the new war, his little romp at the start of that mission was fun. But I want to play what I keep coming back for. I'm not coming back for these Kahl missions, archon shards or not.

So, since I use the Styanax Voidshell skin, my actual frame's fashion was not affected by the Accent/Tertiary color channel swap. However, my Tharros/Axios colors were, because those aren't affected by said Voidshell skin, and now the shield looks...kinda bad, and I can't fix the shield without also completely screwing up the main fashion itself.

Any chance we could get Axios/Tharros customizable separately from the main color channels of the frame, ala how we can customize Merulina despite her it not being moddable like Exalted weapons? I know they don't show up much from your perspective while playing him much, but he likes to show them off during idle animations, and as we all know, Fashionframe IS endgame.

EDIT: Or, if it's easier, could we at least get the Accent/Tertiary swap for the Voidshell skin as well, to make it match the shield? Just realized that would also address the issue I'm having, and is probably a lot easier to implement. 

Thanks! I've noticed that immediately after hacking a console, my warframe's head will automatically look upwards when not dictated by head auto-tracking. This becomes extra bothersome with Railjack, because her head position looks very uncomfortable. Also, Ash's bladestorm does not count towards kills or damage percentage on mission complete. Just putting that out there as well.

Speaking of "a quick swap of colors"... can we please get drag&drop on all menu screens that have a color picker?

For example, if I set my primary color to whatever, it would be super easy to just drag this color on to all the other color fields where I'd like to have the same color.

On 2022-09-16 at 3:02 PM, [DE]Momaw said:

Can we get an example of not working, please?

I'll try to replicate. But it's seems as random as Nova's antimatter orb not charging as client (sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't). One of the SURE FIRE reproduction steps is shield lancers. The regular thin shield ones. You can shoot through it with a hitscan punch through weapon, but as client and host you cannot shoot through it with what now seems to be a certain list of weapons...

Projectile weapons that I have with Punch through, that doesn't work: Phenmor, Exergis, Catchmoon, Aeolak, Drakgoon charged fire only as well as the kuva version, tenet tetra, felarx

What still works: Stahlta, drakgoon not charged as well as non-charged kuva version, bubonico, looks like all bows still work

PS, as im making this with a friend watching, he told me to switch back to the drakgoon, and now NEITHER are working. It's literally random when it decides to work or not, but once it stops working, it stops working. BTW I only noticed Punch Through (PT) stopped working because I tried to shoot a camera through a corpus spy vault's window and my bullet literally refused to go through the window i've shot through many times.

Le 16/09/2022 à 20:48, [DE]Connor a dit :

Fixed the Hespar neutral attack triggering many unintended Status effects. 

Weapon is hot garbage and you still somewhat manage to make it worse by fixing a bug that made it at the very least usable.

Oh and when will nyx's bolts be able to permanently strip armor ? Never ?
I mean, Banshee 1rst augment can now permanently strip, why Nyx still isn't able to do that ? It's not a broken frame, and surely not a broken ability.

9 hours ago, Maryph said:

Weapon is hot garbage and you still somewhat manage to make it worse by fixing a bug that made it at the very least usable.

Oh and when will nyx's bolts be able to permanently strip armor ? Never ?
I mean, Banshee 1rst augment can now permanently strip, why Nyx still isn't able to do that ? It's not a broken frame, and surely not a broken ability.

Honestly though, I'd like Trinity reworked a bit as well. Her Link doesn't permanently strip either, AND only hits 3 targets. They should at least remove the target restriction; the Ability can't nuke like it used to.

7 hours ago, Bluemillion said:

Nyx's Psychic Bolts aren't completely stripping shields in missions.

Mine works fine one cast, Corpus shields all gone.

What level of enemies? and how much power strength do you have? you may need to do it a couple of times if your Defense Reduction isn't 100%.

With Veilbreaker comes a weekly approach to the systems introduced in this update. We want a variety of options for players to plan Daily, Weekly, and Evergreen goals.

..........the free-path items through the new Chipper character, such as new Kahl cosmetics, new Mods, Styanax blueprints, new weapon blueprints etc., will be accessible when Kahl’s Break Narmer weekly missions begin. These missions are the only path to obtaining Stock, the currency used in Chipper’s offerings.

What is even the reset time /day for the oxymoron missions?

There's still the Kompressa bug, by the way. The one where even though you get extra bubbles with Multishot, you only get 4 of them to pop for AoE damage per shot. That's a tremendous loss of damage for the weapon. The extra pellets are base 2 Viral damage with, less than 1/20th their actual damage cuz of the AoE being nonexistent. Not to mention that's extra procs lost for Cascadia Empowered, which actually gave the gun a significant DPS boost.

Then there's the Spearguns I've been posting about insistently. The fact that one of your staff states the reason the Javlok lost damage is because "that's what the wiki said" is VERY alarming; I'd have hoped you all would refer to game code, not the Internet. The Javlok's full charge used to be 600 damage, not 300 as "the wiki said"; a few simple throw tests would have shown you this. The Scourges and Ferrox also lost damage for their throws, as well.

While I'm at it, there's a bug with Index where casting Dispensary causes the Energy Orbs spawns to break. You should probably look into this as well.

Oh, and Styanax's Axios Javelin doesn't work in Simulacrum. Made me think it was still broken entirely. Might wanna add that to your plate, too.

On 2022-09-18 at 12:13 PM, Sahd-Pahk said:

Thanks! I've noticed that immediately after hacking a console, my warframe's head will automatically look upwards when not dictated by head auto-tracking. This becomes extra bothersome with Railjack, because her head position looks very uncomfortable. Also, Ash's bladestorm does not count towards kills or damage percentage on mission complete. Just putting that out there as well.

Oh so that's what is causing this...

That bug has been there for some time; screw new content - I really wish we would have a "fixes only" update one of these days.

2 hours ago, Haleks said:

I really wish we would have a "fixes only" update one of these days.

I'm right there with you.

In fact I'd wager the majority of players are right there with you.

But fixing bugs doesn't generate profits; only shelling out new content every month to keep us on the hook a little bit longer. Then fixing a few things as a way to make handle *some* of the bigger complaints/issues.

The pile of errors will continue to grow each update as they fall further and further behind on fixing things because it's not enough priority over the lore/profits/content/cosmetics/Tennocon/etc.

Heck, remember the decaying stacks bug we had back in mid-summer? Literally they didn't bother fixing that until Tennocon. If something that significant can be put on hold for fixing, the rest of these concerns are laughable to them.

Apologies for having to make this comment again, more specifically to @[DE]Megan, and apologies for having to ping, but the Sorex Shoulders are still bugged on Excal Umbra. 

https://imgur.com/gallery/KddJa2p

Image above has only one shoulder on to show an example

More information if required: Umbra is equipped with Base Excal Skin. 

Note: The shoulders appear perfectly fine on his voidshell skin. Any other skin that uses the shoulders will make them float. 

Examples Below: 

Umbra with any skin other than Voidshell:  https://imgur.com/gallery/Fgqr6v7

Umbra with the Voidshell:  https://imgur.com/gallery/m2Qnsof

I've decided to put an end to my Warframe-pause and join the Veilbreaker fun.

First of all I really like the Kahl missions. Not only the format but also the "friendship" between Labrat and Blue Girl. Got my hands on the Archon mods, though on second thought most of them seem really niche.

I couldn't care less about the AoE-Nerfs. Many players were clear about their disdain of said weapons (looking at you Bramma). It just wasn't funny anymore, seeing explosions all over the place, living in constant fear of my GPU burning to crisp. Tonkor, Zarr, Bramma, some Kitguns; Each of them caused some AoE-Nerfs, people decleared explosives dead, waited some weeks, broke some other mechanics instead (like corrosion meta, viral-heat/slash-meta, Maiming Strike at Melee 2.0 I think it was), and were done with it. Now I am more pushed towards Ammo-Converter or even Protea, not that big of a deal.

Monkey nerfs were justified imho. If you want to AFK games go play TFT or something like that.

Now let's talk about Styanax. I was full of joy and somewhat pride, seeing Warframe comming so far as to releasing the 50th Warframe. When I think back of the oldest days, where even Bulletjump was a mod and this game had an ugly paywall, this is quite impressive.
Do I like Styanax? Why, yes. Of course I'd like some kind of Kick-Ability better to shout THIS IS WARFRAME! all over the place but his kit is enough to have fun.
Do I like the nerfs? Not really. You do not have to be on the ride as long as some of us does to know DE likes to smack with the nerfhammer. Nerfing things in PvE Games is something I always thought very strange of. He has to touch some gras- er I mean floor to recast his 4. Spamming this mid-air was reeeeeally fun. I didn't even know you could use other abilities while is ult. Kicking that part out was fine. But I really want to stay in the air longer. Make it a channeling ult like Wisp etc., disable energy gain while ulting and drain more energy per second (if you need to). But all in all I think Styanax is a nice Warframe for new Players to have.

Thank you for taking your time reading my humble opinion. Stay hydrated, stay healthy and sexy.

Other Bugs that appear to be prevalent in the game as of this current update:

The Revenant Mephisto Diadem is still broken when equipped onto Drifters. it will often times stay statically stuck, floating, above your head, as if it was on but actually not on your head. 

Image for proof: https://imgur.com/gallery/EaVTi0s

Panthera / Prime both still cannot use Punch Through mods properly for their primary fire. I believe this bug has been prevalent for years and unaddressed. 

Video Evidence / Proof of the Prime version being plagued by this bug. It is understandable that the base version got fixed back in 2018, but the prime version being plagued by this is inexcusable. 

Video Here: 

Archived