Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Auto-sell junk

MaxTunnerX

Many games in recent years have improved the quality of life in their games by allowing players to quick sell junk in their inventory even outside of cities, trading posts and so forth. I would like this concept to be in Warframe too. Specifically, add a functionality to inventory, where you select items that you want to auto-sell for credits immediately after you get them in a mission (or on the mission end screen). Im spending way too much time selling harrow chassis, gorgons and other junk every once in a while so that my foundry (and inventory) isnt full of irrelevant items and Im sure Im not the only one. This suggestion would elegantly solve this issue.

52 minutes ago, MaxTunnerX said:

Im spending way too much time selling harrow chassis, gorgons and other junk every once in a while so that my foundry (and inventory) isnt full of irrelevant items and Im sure Im not the only one

Too much time... every once in a while? lol.... 

Anyway I don't disagree with you. Marking items for auto-sell wouldn't be a bad thing IMO.

On 2022-09-16 at 10:06 PM, Leqesai said:

Too much time... every once in a while? lol.... 

Anyway I don't disagree with you. Marking items for auto-sell wouldn't be a bad thing IMO.

Yes, the things dont oppose each other. Every once in a while I spend a lot of time with detective work to search and sell junk items. And its better to do it only once in
a while as the inventory only stays clean until your first mission.

Archived