Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grinlok and its variant lost their firing/action-cycling animations

ToonLinkHox

TYPE: In-game
DESCRIPTION: Warframes no longer bother using the lever-action rifle's lever-action mechanism. (Animation and SFX fail to play.)
VISUAL:

REPRODUCTION: Fire the weapon.
EXPECTED RESULT: Grinlok should be cycled between each shot, with a unique SFX and the Warframe performing an animation that cycles the lever.
OBSERVED RESULT: Warframe animation is not performed. Lever SFX is not played. Strangely enough, weapon animation is played.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time. Observed in host and client sessions.

NOTE : reload animation works properly and plays appropriate SFX. In a similar vein, the Sybaris family's animations aren't completely gone, and the SFX play properly, but said cycling animations are also janky and seem to halt prematurely.

POSTSCRIPT : This bug does not apply to Archwing mode. The cycling animation and SFX are properly played while using the weapon in open-world Archwing.

It happened to the Euphona too, from what it seems all the lever-actions have broken animations at the moment. Sucks, I use the Euphona all the time for more fashion over functionality (still kills stuff when I need it to) because that lever action flip-cycle is SWEET

Please fix DE, I want my lever flip back D:

1 hour ago, Zagreus_17 said:

It happened to the Euphona too, from what it seems all the lever-actions have broken animations at the moment. Sucks, I use the Euphona all the time for more fashion over functionality (still kills stuff when I need it to) because that lever action flip-cycle is SWEET

Please fix DE, I want my lever flip back D:

100% agree with you here. I love my Euphona Prime and right now it's one of the most powerful secondaries I have AND it feels so cool to use.

The animation, the sound, maybe it's silly, but I got more enjoyment out of the weapon's style than the damage it deals, thankfully it has both!

Please DE, this needs a fix.

Archived