Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please give us Steel Path Nightmare missions.

NightclubRush

In the interest of weaving the forgotten islands of what make up this game into something that would be more than themself alone, thus increasing their late game activity viability and polishing out what may overlap with each other, Steel Path Nightmare may grant us with some new challenge.  Of course a new challenge would befit a new incentive, even if it is just more Steel Essense that would suffice however such might compromise the incentive of SP Incursions and thus the matchmaking of such.  I will leave this without expectations as something to consider with the potential drawbacks in mind.

I am for this. It would be that sharp and unrealistic difficulty spike that could be fun.

On an aside, though, Warframe REALLY needs some general Nightmare/Steel Path matchmaking. I'd love to just click "steel path" and get connected to random missions. Same with Nightmare missions. It is kind of obnoxious to click through nodes looking for ones with players.

I don't play Nightmare missions for 'challenge'

I play them because Nora tells me I need 10, and I pick the easiest ones with the inconsequential modifiers (Capture with exploding death, low gravity)

I'd imagine the majority of players would do the same, should additional rewards be offered by SP Nightmare missions. -just pick the easy ones for farming purposes.

59 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

On an aside, though, Warframe REALLY needs some general Nightmare/Steel Path matchmaking. I'd love to just click "steel path" and get connected to random missions.

yes but: it should give you the option to change your loadout set first tho.

i dont play the same frames for defense, that i play for spy, that i play for rescue, that i play for exterminate etc.

21 hours ago, Leqesai said:

I am for this. It would be that sharp and unrealistic difficulty spike that could be fun.

On an aside, though, Warframe REALLY needs some general Nightmare/Steel Path matchmaking. I'd love to just click "steel path" and get connected to random missions. Same with Nightmare missions. It is kind of obnoxious to click through nodes looking for ones with players.

Such as what we have for standard Railjack missions?  That would be fantastic if those were everywhere, based on mission type and planet.

Il y a 21 heures, NightclubRush a dit :

In the interest of weaving the forgotten islands of what make up this game into something that would be more than themself alone, thus increasing their late game activity viability and polishing out what may overlap with each other, Steel Path Nightmare may grant us with some new challenge.  Of course a new challenge would befit a new incentive, even if it is just more Steel Essense that would suffice however such might compromise the incentive of SP Incursions and thus the matchmaking of such.  I will leave this without expectations as something to consider with the potential drawbacks in mind.

It would be great ! Totally for it ! Nice suggestion.

On 2022-08-31 at 1:33 AM, PollexMessier said:

"...Nightmare mods Hammer shot and Blaze
1% chance per planet, per nightmare rotation (8 hours) only on earth, mercury, venus, mars, and rescue missions if you trigger the alarm and don't kill the wardens..."

These two mods are a problem
Time gating subsequent attempts means you only have about 6 tries at the 1% which is about a 30-40 minute time sink doing missions that are not actually challenging and low-level boring garbage. 
There's no good reason to rationalize that insanely low percentage in combination with the prohibitive time gate.
I would like to throw Saxum Spittle in the hat, too; however, it's available all the time and depending on the mission variant - it's like 40 minutes per chance. There's a handful of mods like this, that could be addressed. But, even with the events - you can keep trying consecutive runs during the events to get them. And, they can be optimized to be fast!

Please DE - change the drop table percentiles for Hammer Shot and Blaze, OR, give us another source for obtaining these!

What if the Steelpath T1 Nightmare Missions ONLY had Hammer Shot, Blaze, and Endo in the reward pool (Rotation A)?????????  

21 hours ago, DarkSkysz said:

Make them all have 'no shields mode' by default with something else to add.

this would prohibit many warframes from participation
When I see a nightmare mission with this modifier, I immediately go to Nidus, Gara, or Wisp - not that other frames can't do the mission, but only a handful of frames are suitable to manage this game mode.

Having just a few missions with the modifier incentivizes players to choose differently. A diverse NM SP catalog would be more interesting. 

+1 this would be fun!

I'd say for matchmaking though, really limit the availability of SP nightmare, event the current nightmare offerings are a bit much, as was mentioned

On the point of rewards, I'd think that everyone playing SP nightmare would already have all the nightmare mods in multiples (except, as mentioned Blaze), so would indeed prefer some fresh reward

Also, I'd personally really love a slight overhaul to the modifiers. Some of them are good, some are barely even noticeable, some are just annoying.

Please give us Steel Path EVERYTHING!

The only true WF endgame content... and you are limited to do it only with 5 daily missions, or very basic SP nodes.

And truth is, it's really not that hard for DE to change SP so you can just put checkbox, and it just overrides level of the node you do, add additional SP modifier to enemies, and loot bonuses.

Steel Path Sortie? - YES PLEASE!

Steel Path Kuva Flood?  - YES PLEASE!

Steel Path Syndicate? - YES PLEASE!

Steel Path Void Fissures? - YES PLEASE!

Steal Path... - YES, YES, and YES AGAIN, GIVE IT ALL!

1 hour ago, Redwyrm said:

Please give us Steel Path EVERYTHING!

Steel Path Sortie? - YES PLEASE!

Steel Path Kuva Flood?  - YES PLEASE!

Steel Path Syndicate? - YES PLEASE!

Steel Path Void Fissures? - YES PLEASE!

Steal Path... - YES, YES, and YES AGAIN, GIVE IT ALL!

Can we take that unbridled excitement, bottle it up & sell it on the market for plat? You'd make a killing!
Steel Path needs as much support as humanly possible, you can't go wrong with player choice at this rate.

Archived