Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banned from trade chat for not knowing?

(XBOX)Vergil

I was looking at a build for frost that involved subsuming Gauss, and not wanting to destroy my 3 forma boy, I wanted to see if I could get one for a decent price.

But now apparently I'm banned from chat, becuase you can't say anything about 75% off coupons? 

I am new to this game (only 3 months) and with seeing tons of other people mention 75% in trading and q/a I assumed they were tradable. I was told now it is becuase of some kind of scam or something, but I have no intention of ripping people off, i assumed it was a trade and that I would just be giving the plat at the same time. I was giving away ignis wraith bps for free constantly from my dojo and giving away ayatan sculptures when I can, the last thing I want to do is be a jerk here. I just wanted to get gauss without having to do about 15 hours of disruption. 

If I can unbanned I would be happy, it would be more respectful to players if the bot that answers questions and says "please refer to trade chat" anytime someone mentions trading in q/a could've just said "you can't trade 75% coupons". I've seen dudes every day make region chat into such a cancerous place you could get radiation procs from being there. Being banned for a misunderstanding seems a little much. 

Archived