Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gamebreaking ragdoll-xatas bug, affecting clients with ping and host with unplayable fps

Parcialsobriedad

Running into a mission with my gear , gauss with mach crash augment , xatas and panthera prime .  I can consistently trigger powerpoint slides-level gameplay , lowering to less than 1fps as this video is showing.

It only happens when a ragdoll occurs and they are affected by xata´s. Havent tried other weapon combinations.

EE.log will be sent shortly after to support with the link to this post.

Note: doing this as a client will ****CRASH**** HOSTS

On 2022-09-18 at 5:53 PM, Parcialsobriedad said:

Running into a mission with my gear , gauss with mach crash augment , xatas and panthera prime .  I can consistently trigger powerpoint slides-level gameplay , lowering to less than 1fps as this video is showing.

It only happens when a ragdoll occurs and they are affected by xata´s. Havent tried other weapon combinations.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! Just curious, have you been able to reproduce this issue in the Simulacrum? Or does it only occur in specific tile sets?

14 minutes ago, [DE]Linkski said:

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! Just curious, have you been able to reproduce this issue in the Simulacrum? Or does it only occur in specific tile sets?

I have consistently triggered this on steel path relic runs with reasonable enemy density , tried on simulacrum but doesnt seem to work there. Works on solo too, clientside you dont get the 1fps  drops but you can crash hosts , if you get high ping you succesfully reproduced it. Meanwhile if you host you will get 1fps and the clients will have really bad ping.

8 minutes ago, Parcialsobriedad said:

I have consistently triggered this on steel path relic runs with reasonable enemy density , tried on simulacrum but doesnt seem to work there. Works on solo too, clientside you dont get the 1fps  drops but you can crash hosts , if you get high ping you succesfully reproduced it. Meanwhile if you host you will get 1fps and the clients will have really bad ping.

Thank you! We'll try to track this down on our end.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Parcialsobriedad said:

Heya sorry to bother, any updates on this? 

We were successfully able to reproduce the issue on our end, and we're currently in the process of working on a fix. We'll try to get a fix out in a timely manner. Sorry for the wait!

• 3 months later...
On 2022-10-11 at 7:12 PM, [DE]Linkski said:

We were successfully able to reproduce the issue on our end, and we're currently in the process of working on a fix. We'll try to get a fix out in a timely manner. Sorry for the wait!

Heya , this bug is back , symptoms are exactly the same and the way to reproduce hasnt changed. Can you confirm it on your end?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2023-01-27 at 3:46 PM, Parcialsobriedad said:

Heya , this bug is back , symptoms are exactly the same and the way to reproduce hasnt changed. Can you confirm it on your end?

Hi again, I can confirm that we have been able to reproduce this on our end, and we are in the process of working on a fix. Unfortunately, I do not yet have an ETA on when this will be fixed, but we'll try to get this cleaned up in a timely manner. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Archived