The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just How Ready Are You? The U11 Anticipation Megathread

Mythblaze

First couple times I watched the video I was paying attention to the words and powers to notice the weapons, I figured I'm not the only one xD

At 2:33 you can see the models and names of 3 new weapons:

the Tigris which shares the design with Soma and Vectis, although it looks a bit bland in the arsenal

the Cestra which has that interesting slow spin 

the Lecta which kinda looks like Prova 2.0 when it's not extended

After 3:43 you can see these weapons in action too:

the Cestra shoots 3 parallel lasers

the Tigris surprisingly didn't kill the enemy in one shot, but it seems quite accurate

the Lecta looks kinda short, I was hoping the range of the whip would be greater

Edit: I know these weapons were already announced, but it's the first time we see them in-game and not everyone belongs in the design council.

Edited by CubedOobleck

In my country it comes in the early morning on Thursday regardless. Yeah attending job is hard while studying, my future work will be attending from 8.00 am to 19.00 pm and then studies after that but then again, it will offer me experience and opportunities from my future career so it is worth every struggle.

First couple times I watched the video I didn't notice because I was paying attention to the words and I figured I'm not the only one xD

At 2:33 you can see the models and names of 3 new weapons of corpus design:

the Tigris which I'd guess is the shotgun that becomes more accurate as you charge

the Cestra which has that interesting slow spin 

the Lecta which kinda looks like Prova 2.0

After 3:43 you can see some new weapons in action too, as long as the powers don't blind you:

the Cestra seems to be a laser type

after that he uses a different shotgun, probably it's the 3rd tenno weapon after the Soma and Vectis  

and of course then there's the whips, which are kinda short imo (that's what she said)

There are more than 2 Tenno weapons. We have the Braton, Skana, Lato, Cronus, Vastos, Glaive, Ankyros and a few more i've missed.

Keep in mind, all weapons have base damages split between the three Primary damage types (Puncture, Slashing,...something). So you can use your Crit build Soma and still deal damage that mobs are weak to. Using elementals isn't necessary. In fact, since some elemental types apply debuffs, I can foresee builds on the Soma that focus not on raw damage, but spewing debuffs on all of the mobs with its silly fire rate and puncture depth (Shred), then switching to a heavy damage side-arm and finishing them off.

Tigris is the Tenno double barrel. The charged shotgun is still in the pipeline. 

Is it? it looks very different in the arsenal than when he is actually using it, but ok I'll edit that

There are more than 2 Tenno weapons. We have the Braton, Skana, Lato, Cronus, Vastos, Glaive, Ankyros and a few more i've missed.

I meant like, the last batch, the bolto series is really the only thing that looks like the soma and vectis

Edited by CubedOobleck

Who said the Braton (What with the Corpus symbols)and Cronus (Used by Vor) were Tenno weapons?

It's been made clear that the Cronus is a Tenno weapon seeing as it has a Prime Variant. But yeah the Braton is technically a Corpus weapon adapted from old Orokin/Tenno tech.