The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just How Ready Are You? The U11 Anticipation Megathread

Mythblaze

First some music to keep the fans pumped:
http://youtu.be/bRt5z880CFY

Next, would anyone like to place bets on when the update will be released? I'm guessing 9PM EST

Lastly, to the devs, two songs to listen to as you finish the last touches of the update:

BUFF ALL THE THINGS: http://youtu.be/gAjR4_CbPpQ

Instructional "how to" on releasing updates:  http://youtu.be/UoPplpBPQxQ

I'm guessing 7 days from now. 

I expect that today will probably be the event they hinted at that leads up to the U11 content.

I would have said the same thing, except they released the U11 highlights video last night, so I'm expecting it some time today. Probably tonight.

Personally, I think the event will be more fun if we're also trying to learn damage 2.0 while having an overreaching goal to work for.

Edited by Cpl_Facehugger

I'm guessing 7 days from now. 

I expect that today will probably be the event they hinted at that leads up to the U11 content.

Oh don't say that you are shattering my hopes.

Now that I think about it it is possibly true as much as I wish it wasn't. 

The reason why DE is probably releasing all this U11 stuff is because it really is almost done/ready to be deployed. But they may delay its release so that their internal QA testers can make sure it's really polished and ready to roll out.

So yeah, I expect it Soon but not today Soon.

Also the event is a lead-in to the update. I imagine something like Fomorians and Phobos.

The reason why DE is probably releasing all this U11 stuff is because it really is almost done/ready to be deployed. But they may delay its release so that their internal QA testers can make sure it's really polished and ready to roll out.

Also the event is a lead-in to the update. I imagine something like Fomorians and Phobos.

but but... Don't shatter my hopes.

I am pretty sure I heard that event will start with the update, and I doubt that highlights video would air before an entire week. And "around the corner" just doesn't sound like 2 more weeks.

if today isn't U11 I'd say DE is being highly deceptive in saying it was "just around the corner" and releasing the U11 highlights video. Sure its not lying, but its intentionally misleading. 

Remember the "Arid Fear" event. It added a "Greneer settlement" tileset. The update 9.5 had been released at 9th August, the event had been anounced on the forum at 7th August and ended at 11th August. 

P.S. sorry for mistakes. I`m sure there are some.

thats a possibility