The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just How Ready Are You? The U11 Anticipation Megathread

Mythblaze

In a livestream scott said there will be an event tied with the release of update 11. Since we are getting Alad V on release of the update one could easily assume that the event will be before update 11. We complete it and get access to the gas planets only to find out DUN DUN DUNNNNN It's really update 11.

that wouldn't make too much sense. it'll buy them time to finish things up, I suppose, but I think the event itself will coincide with update 11, and by the end of the event we have the alad V boss fight. but if not, I wouldn't mind it being update 10.9 if it meant we get the event tomorrow. I could wait a week fighting for battlepay from the corpus and infested

Come folks, just stop doing it to yourselves. You're just going to be disappointed when it doesn't show up.

very true. tomorrow's going to be an interesting day

LOL... I can't believe yet.

We already have tons of hints! Update will be today for sure (wednesday).

- What was said on last livestream.

- Rebecca changed her avatar for the new update 11 one.

- Official explanation about new damage 2.0.

- Video with update 11 highlights (just like update 10 release, one day before).

C'mon guys!

You forgot

-Derf Anyo buffs.

They did the same thing with u10 posting a highlights video the day before. Hopefully it is tomorrow super excited to get my hand on the berserk frame. But is it coming out tomorrow

tumblr_m7agv9bnYS1qjbt3io1_500.gif

For a second there, I thought it was the Internet Explorer anime chick. Dat sigh of relief after realizing it wasn't...

For some weapon (for example, my Soma) they don't have enough mod slot for putting many elemental mod. I am doing a crit based build on my Soma, and that build doesn't allow me to put fire, cold, electric damage at once. So why not make a combined elemental mod? Such as a single mod card with +50% fire and +50% cold damage. If the combination of elements are really that big deal in Damage 2.0, these mods should appear and help us a lot with crit based weapons that don't allow us to put as many elemental mod as we want to. The story will be different for Flux Rifle, for example. I am making a Rainbow build, therefore I have all the slots to put in Hellfire, Cryo Round, and Stormbringer in it as the weapon is meant for this type of build (not crit based build)

Same here, well evenw orse... i dont have any room for any elemental mods... =(

Slot 1: 18px-V.png Serration

Slot 2: 18px-V.png Heavy Caliber ( later for Primed Chamber )

Slot 3: 18px-V.png Shred

Slot 4: 18px-V.png Point Strike

Slot 5: 19px-Bar.png Fast Hands

Slot 6: 18px-V.png Charged Chamber

Slot 7: 18px-V.png Split Chamber

Slot 8: 18px-V.png Vital Sense

need more slots please

that why i suggested this:

warframe___weapon_specialty_concept_by_r

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/130730-weapon-system-weapon-specialty/#entry1568810

now with the new info about dmg 2.i'd just add 2 weaponspecialty slots to my concept oO

Edited by Vyra

My Launcher is actually downloading Update 11 ... cant 2ait to see it online =)

coming soon 

i swear 

screeny coming soon 

its right behind the corner

really

you excited bro?

how long will you continue this?

you're very patient

still trying?

this isnt normal is it?

almost have it

. you got trolled . 

Edited by Vyra

I'm pretty sure, if what I understand about Damage 2.0 is correct, it's impossible to build a rainbow build. If you put more than 1 elemental mod on a weapon, you won't get elemental damage from each mod, you will get a special effect/element from the specific combinations of elements. So you will now never be able to set enemies on fire and slow them down with ice at the same time.

And hear I thought the OP was going to be about having these special elemental damage/ effects from the combined elements as rarer mods, like blast mod, albeit with reduced effect and of course of higher rarity. I'd definately be in support of this. I also hope with the new update we will get poison damage mods, even if they are a bit costly, just to complete the elemental mod sets.

I'm pretty stoked on radiation. FEEL THE POWER OF THE COSMOS *@##$ES! One would think Nova should have been a radiation frame considering antimatter is an incredibly ridiculous idea considering when it comes in contact with matter it doesn't explode it makes it and the matter it touched NOT EXIST. The science geek in me is very very bothered by this. Of all things.. xD

I should probably justify this now, Nova is named after a type of star. Stars are basically giant balls of nuclear fusion. Nuclear fusion creates MASSIVE radiation, visible light being a portion of this, but more importantly Gamma rays come off of this. Which is the electromagnetic wave that can also come from nuclear explosion and fission reactors. Basically the type of radiation that we think of when the word is said, the kind that can kill you. The kind I'm sure the radiation element is based off of. So Nova should be a radioactive frame. (Maybe magnetic and blast too because some of these super novas have intense magnetic fields and nuclear fusion causes explosions.)

Hi LadyScootaloo! It's good to see you here on the forums too :P

I was just coming back to point out that [DE]Rebecca posted this today: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/132366-information-on-damage-20/

It's right up there in those quick links, but I didn't even realize it until someone pointed it out on the Warframe Subreddit.

All the more reason to be cautiously optimistic about U11 coming out tomorrow. They're already prepping us for Damage 2.0!

Ieth hath beeneth leth downeth before...eth.

I did see the thread not too long ago, though I still think excessive caution will turn out better.

Recently got a job, and i actually start today at 9:00am this morning until 3:00pm, right after work i have to go to class from 4:45pm till 7:20pm, hopefully u11 drops a little early so when i get home i can actually have a few hours to play, before i have to go to bed.

Oh and another thing, currently my schedule is 3:00pm to 10:10pm wendsday-saturday..and i'm currently attending college on Mondays-wendsday.. tbh, i don't know if i'm gonna be able to keep this job..