Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Entrati lanhorn Drop rates make warframe feel unplayable. (also the bounty is lying)

AnonymityPrime

I know that Zariman has been out for a while but I really want to bring attention to this. The Lanthorn farm feels impossible.

I can go hours and hours without getting any drops at all. Since the angels of Zariman's release, I have gotten a total of 43 Lanthorns. enough for gyre chassis the innodem, and ranking up to 3 with the holdfast's. considering that I need over 50 more lanthorns to get the rest of the equipment (not including cosmetics) which would require me to farm 116% of the lanthorns I have already aguired since may 2022, I just find this ludicrous.

And what is even worse is that the bounty is blatantly lying to you. in the level 70-75 bounty, there is a 3 lanthorn drop as an uncommon reward, but in reality the lanthorns are a rare reward.

Level 70 - 75 Zariman Bounty
  Final stage
  2000 Endo Uncommon (13.89%)
  Greater Zenurik Lens Uncommon (13.89%)
  Greater Madurai Lens Uncommon (11.90%)
  Voidplume Crest Uncommon (11.90%)
  3000 Endo Uncommon (11.90%)
  3X Entrati Lanthorn Rare (7.94%)
  Aya Rare (8.73%)
  Gyre Systems Blueprint Uncommon (11.90%)
  Alternox Blueprint

Rare (7.94%)

Also to note that in the level 60-65 and 50-55 bounties the lanthorn drop rates are 3.39 and 4.35% respectively.

I have never ever gotten a single lanthorn drop form a bounty ever, however I have 3 alternox blueprints. And you know it's bad when the only advice the wiki has is to play xaku and just farm boxes.

I wrote this mostly to vent but seriously, I know its been out for a while but any increase to the drop rates would be very appreciated.

11 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

... I keep telling people to use Extractors too, since 85% of the Lanthorns are collected there...

Depends on your luck, I had 0 (run just "few").

16 minutes ago, AnonymityPrime said:

I have never ever gotten a single lanthorn drop form a bounty ever, however I have 3 alternox blueprints. And you know it's bad when the only advice the wiki has is to play xaku and just farm boxes.

Limbo will work as well but you know the drill. Everything that destroy containers helps (I'm using Looter with my Carrier).

So, you are doing 4 months, let's say 1 hour 4 days per week. You can do bounty within 5 minutes but let's be generous and give it 15. So that's 4 per hour. 16 per week. 64 per month. 256 total runs. You have 43 Lanthorns, let's say 22 from bounties. that's 22/256 drop chance. ~8%. It seems about "right". Even with 4%-16% drop % it would be "ok".

Loot everything. Kill everything. Certain enemy(ies?) may drop region resource, so Enthrati Lanthorsn. New Griner throkorian or whatever may drop that. Not sure about other enemies (check wiki). I had like 1-3 every few mission. 2x with booster.

It of course ultimately depends on luck but you can squeeze a little more out of bad luck by:

• placing extractors on zariman and collect and resend with mobile app to maximize cycles
  • Break all the things.
  • Run smeeta, it can potentially double any you do find or occasionally just spawn them from nothing (99% sure they are a rare resource so can trigger that charm)
  • Run sentinel with spare parts and proteas dispensory with sentinel repair augment (again assuming it's a rare resource.)
  • sell prime parts for enough plat for a drop chance, or resource booster, or both.

If I was going to request a change I'd ask for lanthorns to have a resource container designed for them like orokin cells, neurodes, and neural sensors, and all the other rare resources have that could spawn in the missions. When those were added for the other resources it was game changing. Lanthorns feel a lot like the pre container orokin cell farm.

54 minutes ago, Pakaku said:

That's because you're lucky. I haven't found a single Lanthorn from my extractors.

53 minutes ago, quxier said:

... RNG, right...?

I don't know to tell you two other than "Your extractors are broken, send them back to fix while they're still under warranty."... but that doesn't apply here since its an utility item inside an entertainment product...

... Already reached the 800 mark regarding Lanthorns, if you're wondering, from extractors alone, both Titan and Distilling extractors...

I had the most luck running Smeeta, with the Charm precept generating it directly contributing to maybe 60-80% of my income. Haven't actually tried the Spare Parts trick people kept mentioning, mainly because I still value having my Vacuum and Primed Animal Instinct. OP, you can try those.

That being said, I can see the value of giving the Zariman those resource deposits that are littered on every planet, especially for Lanthorn and maybe Voidgel. I know those helped a lot for rare resource farming.

7 hours ago, Uhkretor said:
8 hours ago, quxier said:

... RNG, right...?

I don't know to tell you two other than "Your extractors are broken, send them back to fix while they're still under warranty."... but that doesn't apply here since its an utility item inside an entertainment product...

... Already reached the 800 mark regarding Lanthorns, if you're wondering, from extractors alone, both Titan and Distilling extractors...

That's what I'm saying, rng, luck etc. It's all the same in this game.

While you get ~85% from extractor I get all from bounties/mission. When I've been farming Gyre/Hespar I haven't gotten single Gyre part in few weeks (2 afair). When I was trying to get Holokeys I've gotten afair 5 Veil mission in a row without Holokeys AND 5 drops in a row from 6-holo-planet & Earth. RNG may be "bugged" or it's just randomness (and I'm outlier). That's why I hate when somebody says oh, you get 2x more chance or you get N% it's high. It doesn't matter. We can get bad & good strikes. The game won't care in most cases.

Il y a 9 heures, AnonymityPrime a dit :

I know that Zariman has been out for a while but I really want to bring attention to this. The Lanthorn farm feels impossible.

I can go hours and hours without getting any drops at all. Since the angels of Zariman's release, I have gotten a total of 43 Lanthorns. enough for gyre chassis the innodem, and ranking up to 3 with the holdfast's. considering that I need over 50 more lanthorns to get the rest of the equipment (not including cosmetics) which would require me to farm 116% of the lanthorns I have already aguired since may 2022, I just find this ludicrous.

And what is even worse is that the bounty is blatantly lying to you. in the level 70-75 bounty, there is a 3 lanthorn drop as an uncommon reward, but in reality the lanthorns are a rare reward.

Level 70 - 75 Zariman Bounty
  Final stage
  2000 Endo Uncommon (13.89%)
  Greater Zenurik Lens Uncommon (13.89%)
  Greater Madurai Lens Uncommon (11.90%)
  Voidplume Crest Uncommon (11.90%)
  3000 Endo Uncommon (11.90%)
  3X Entrati Lanthorn Rare (7.94%)
  Aya Rare (8.73%)
  Gyre Systems Blueprint Uncommon (11.90%)
  Alternox Blueprint

Rare (7.94%)

Also to note that in the level 60-65 and 50-55 bounties the lanthorn drop rates are 3.39 and 4.35% respectively.

I wrote this mostly to vent but seriously, I know its been out for a while but any increase to the drop rates would be very appreciated.

I need some Entrati Lanthorns to craft to new Helminth segment for Archon Shards and I've made 4 Zariman bounties (tier 3) and not a single drop.

I've realized then that I hasn't my Smeeta kavat with me. I've made just one run and I got 4 (with no boosters) Entrati Lanthorn. A clan mate uses his sentinel with Spare Parts Mod and Protea with the augment mod for her Dispensary (I don't like it because you have to wait till your sentinel gets killed, but it works).

They are also given as mission rewards for Exterminations (Halako Perimeter) and Mobile Defenses (Greenway) : 10% chance.

The fact is that I always got more Entrati Lanthorns from my Smeeta Kavat than from mission drops.

Archived