Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Racially offensive lich name

TheOldWarframeSensei

Question

So I got a lich today that has a... very interesting name. Is it possible to have it changed / removed? It has the N word spelled correctly as part of its name.

I might be overthinking this, but I make content and it has me freaking out a little bit. 

I went to make a ticket and for the life of me have no idea what topic to put this under. None of them make sense or seem to be correct. Should I just file a ticket under something random? 

6 answers to this question

What do you mean "possibly" offensive ??? 

If you converted that lich yeah your gonna need help to change his name...   If you just killed him and got his weapon, depending on how long his name actually is and what weapon its on people might not be able to even read it  as long names on long name weapons make the font super tiny.  If it is a weapon I think you can also just spend plat to rename it??  But yeah DE should do it for you.   

If you havent hunted it down yet....   just kill him, delete the weapon or save it for fusion... problem solved...   

4 minutes ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

What do you mean "possibly" offensive ??? 

If you converted that lich yeah your gonna need help to change his name...   If you just killed him and got his weapon, depending on how long his name actually is and what weapon its on people might not be able to even read it  as long names on long name weapons make the font super tiny.  If it is a weapon I think you can also just spend plat to rename it??  But yeah DE should do it for you.   

If you havent hunted it down yet....   just kill him, delete the weapon or save it for fusion... problem solved...   

No you are right, its just straight up offensive edited the title. I just have no idea what to do, I don't want that in my lich log or to have anything to do with my account. 

I was speed running the game, I just got the war within done at mr 5 after 6 days solo. I don't have the mods or way to kill it, it was supposed to be thing to hunt after I finished new war.  Why is it even possible to generate that? 

My advice....

Get your 8 req mods...   then just ask for help hunting him down....  make sure you VANQUISH/kill him so you get the weapon...   DO NOT install any forma or catalyst into the weapon.  You can still use it and mod it...    But whenever you get another one of those lich weapons fuse the offensive one into the other weapon and it will be like that lich never existed.   

Sure that lich will be in your records but nobody else can see that and even if they could everyone knows the names are generated by the game and not you.  

Archived