Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

The Deadlock Protocol mission: Protea fight is bugged

lMedoXD

The Deadlock Protocol mission is bugged, when you get to the mission that you should equip "Xoris" to begin the mission you can free the Solaris people but when the fight beggans. Protea doesn't move and you can damage her but after you full damage her the mission just stops and nothing more to do and Protea is freezed in some sort of exploded position or something like that.
DE can you fix it please, this mission is the main way to get Protea.

• 3 weeks later...

When are they actually going to fix this and actually enable it for multiplayer support? This is absolutely the stupidst thing ever! Iam playing on Xbox and I hate doing Capture missions alone plus there are all of rheze weird AI bugs and Unusually aggressive enemies and in fred roam you are constantly harrassed by the Grineer and the dish aren't spawning and a ton of other bugs that need fixing on Xbox! 

Protea isn't bugged. She rewind in time; but you can use the Xoris to stop it. Also, it's a solo quest. Also, Enemies in Cetus deploy beacon to spot you and bring more troops. Also, use baits and luminescent dyes to spawn and see fishes. Also, you shouldn't make 20 topics explaining in each all the thing that make you unhappy. Also, you should activate windows.

Relax.

Wishing you the best, Tenno.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2022-10-08 at 4:06 AM, dwqrf said:

Protea isn't bugged. She rewind in time; but you can use the Xoris to stop it. Also, it's a solo quest. Also, Enemies in Cetus deploy beacon to spot you and bring more troops. Also, use baits and luminescent dyes to spawn and see fishes. Also, you shouldn't make 20 topics explaining in each all the thing that make you unhappy. Also, you should activate windows.

Relax.

Wishing you the best, Tenno.

Are u ok ?
i'm reporting a bug that needs to be fixed plus i don't care if Protea rewinds time or anything the problem is she doesn't even rewind or do anything, plus it's not your business to tell me to activate what i like it as it's and i or anyone have the freedom of makeing a million topic about what he is seeing that it's wrong or bug or even makes him unhappy as u said (i didn't even make a lot of topics).

Archived